Chapter Seven. And That's What They Saw.

Dean's PoV.

Cas stands quiet for a moment before speaking up.

"Uh. Okay. But before I just want to say sorry. You two and the mirror is forcing me." He looks very embarrassed. We just stares at him to make him tell us.

"Alright I suppose it would be easier to just show you." He says before turning to me. I notice that he is standing very closely to me. I'm just about to ask why when the distance between us dissapears and I can feel his lips on mine. All my thoughts and questions leaves and the only thing I can think about is Cas. I put one of my hands on his neck and brings him closer while his arms rests around my waste. He's a surprisingly good kisser. You kow, to be an angel. I don't think he has kissed so many people. I can slightly hear Sams voice but I don't listen.

"I knew it! I'm going to leave you guys alone for a while now."

Sam's PoV.

I was right. Hah! It's so obvious that they have wanted to do that for a while. But I leave them alone. One, because yes, they are cute but he's my brother and I don't really want to see him make out with another person, and two, I think they would appreciate it to have some time alone. I go to my room to be able to think straight.

Castiel's PoV.

We slowly break apart to breathe. Dean rests his forhead against mine.

"Oh wow Cas." He says out of breath. I close my eyes again.

"I very much ejoyed that Dean."

"Oh I did too." He replies and gives me a small kiss.

"So... Does that means that it's me you see in the mirrror?" He asks me.

"Yes. Well, more you and me but the message is clear."

Dean's PoV.

His deep voice sends chills down my spine, the good kind of chills. I can still feel the taste of him. He tastes good.

"So this is good. We obviously see the same thing in the mirror." Dean says and I think my heart skips a beat.

"You see us?" I say with happiness in my voice. Dean nods and plants another kiss on my lips.

"Yes. And I think we have solved the problem with what we see, I hope, so now we just have one problem left..."

"Gabriel." I finish his sentence.

"Yeah, that could be a bit of a problem."

The ending I have prepared is not what you think😏 (no, nothing smut) (no, nothing death)