The beginning

Harry:

It was finally the week i'm finally getting married to the girl of my dreams. We're having the wedding at Crab Island i grew up there when I was small with my bestfriend Trish. People call Crab Island Wicked Island because of the events what happened there ten years ago. A physco called Logan sullivan went mentle one day and killed twelve people. My parents were two people he killed that tragic day. So we're having the wedding there so I can have my wedding with my parents. The boat is leaving at four pm. There's fifthteen of us going. I sat on my bed at looked at my girl Lucy sleeping i'm so happy that we're getting married.

It was four pm and everyone was on the boat it's leaving soon. I had a drink with my bestfriends while the girl's were talking. My friends were Mike,Aaron,Shane and Jesse. Mike is my best man we've been friends since school. The boat engie started and we were off.

"Well Harry your girl have sexy friends i can tell ya that now i'll going to have aloud of action for the week anyway. Luagh Mike

"Dont get your hopes up now mikey boy these girls doesnt look like the type to be missing around with.

"Ah harry it will be grand how can they turn down me like.

"Haha i know alot of girls who would turn down you now mike. Laugh Shane

"Shut up your mom wernt saying that last night. Joked Mike

We finally got to the Island and i putted my arm around lucy.

"It's beautiful smiled lucy.

"I told you it was

We all got off the boat and started walking up to the hotel. I saw my brother JJ and I ran up to him to see if he's ok.

"Hi bro didnt know if you were going to come.

"Fuck off will ya. Shouted JJ

JJ was never the same after our parents died. I cant really blame him though he really loved his parents.

Trish:

I never knew i would of come back to this island after Harry parents passed away. They treated me like there own daughter. My mom died when i was young and my dad walked out on me so they were like my parents too.

"Wow you came i didnt even see you on the boat. It was Harry

"Ya i didnt know would I come but i have to for my bestfriend sure

"I'm glad you came it could do us good you know

"Ya you never know

Wicked Islandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें