Chapter four

AARON:

It was the next day and my head is fucking killing me. The only reason i woke is because Trish has been ringing my phone the last ten minute's. I finally anwsered my phone.

"Well hello Trish.

"Hiya Aaron i'm ringing you because i want you to wacth Mike today can you handle that.

"He doesnt need a babysitter Trish and are you sure that's the only thing you want to tell me.

"I mean it Aaron Jack is gone back home he's not staying for the wedding.

"Oh fuck i taught he would of stayed but i miss you Trish since we get here you be in a bad mood with me.

"I'm sorry Aaron but i got to be here for Lucy sure there's a party tonight for the wedding maybe we can meet up bye Aaron.

I hung up the phone she always says we can meet up but we never fucking do. I woke up Mike
to tell him what he cause.

"Wake up retard jack is gone.

"What are we really on about this i punched him i'm sorry ok.

"You think Mary will go for you after this think again.

HARRY:

I'm so mad at Mike we been on the island for one day and he already ruined it. I regret putting him as best man he better not do anything else. Preist Bob started knocking on my hotel door.

"Oh hi father.

Hello Harry and remember call me Bob.

"Do you need anything Bob.

"Ya i just need to know how many people are coming to the wedding.

"Ah just a small few fifthteen.

"Ok thank you.

BOB:

I walked out of the hotel thinking what a huge hotel. I walked into the forest and out of know where i walked into a trap a rope caught my leg's i was upside down and a axe came out and chopped my head off.

MARY:

I walked into the party it was huge. I dropped my bag and a old man picked it up for me.

"Thank you so much.

"Ah anytime my name is Frank.

"Hi Frank i'm Mary.

I looked over and i saw Mike looking at me.

"Can you excuse me for ten minutes Frank.

"Ya of course.

I walked over to Mike.

"What do you want.

"I just want to talk to you can we go outside please Mary.

We got outside and we looked at eachother for two minutes without saying anything.

"What do you want Mike i have to go into Lucy.

"I want to say sorry for god sake Mary i want to be with you.

"To be honest i want to be with you too Mike but you always fight and cheat.

"I won't Mary i'll change and i'm so sorry about Jack.

He started walking towards me and i did the same and we starting kissing.

"So does this mean.

Ya Mike it mean's we can be together.

We heard something in a brush. Mike walked over.

"Jesus christ. Screamed Mike

I ran over to him.

"Oh my god it's Frank he's dead.

"Ah Mary look at these.

I looked at Mike it was tablet's. Frank killed hiself.