Chapter five

MARY:

I'm so upset about Frank he was so nice. Garda Tim said he killed hiself. I couldnt see him doing it though he was in such a good mood when i seen him.

LUCY:

I'm spending a day with my brother and sister Kat and Darren. They don't really talk but they are going to try for me.

"So what are we doing for the day. Asked Darren

"Going shopping. Answered Kat

"Ahh i'll try to enjoy myself.

GARDA TIM:

I was walking around the forest. I got a few complains it's noting like but better check it out. I was walking for a good while so i turned back and then i seen a letter on a tree i went over to see it. The note said Logan Sullivan.

"Jesus christ

At the end of the note said REMEMBER ME TIMMY IT'S YOUR FAULT ABOUT POOR FRANK. I was thinking Logan was shot dead ten years ago what does this letter mean. Is Logan sullivan alive. I cut up the note and threw it away.

JJ:

I hate wedding's they all about love fuck love fuck love fuck love. Harry has alway's been happy fucking cunt. He was never sad about our parents. I fucking hate him.

MIKE:

So as i'm the best man i have Harry's stag sorted. I have stippers drink and frags fucking sorted and what else is sorted me and Mary are trying a relationship so get in. I do feel lousy about that Frank fella though. Harry and Shane walked over to me.

"Here Mikey did you see my unlce Ben.

"No wait ya where is uncle benny.

"Shane seen him on the night when you punched jack and now know one seen him since then.

"Will we ring the garda buddy.

"Nah i'll say he'll be grand sure he'll show up.

KAT:

We came back from shopping and decided we'll go for a drink. But these fucking heel's are killing me.

"Hey Darren Lucy my fucking feet are killing me from these heel's so i'm going to run to the hotel and get different shoe's.

"Alright so sis hurry though. Replied Darren

I was walking pass the forest and i seen a injured dog crying. I felt lousy so i walked toward him to get him. Just before i was going to pick him up he ran off. I follewed him through the forest. I started to hear something and smell burn i turned around and a man with a flame thrower started burning me until i slowing died

DARREN:

Kat was taking age's so we decided to go for her. We was walking throw the car park with go to the forset. We got the the forest entrance and we seen something on the ground. We ram over to see what it was.

"FUCK Lucy call someone.

"Oh my god who is it.

"I think it's Kat i can't really make it out she's all burned.

"Nooooooo it's Kat look she's wearing her necklace. Cried Lucy