Chatper Twelve

LUCY:

I still can't believe it. I came to this island to get married but instead my family is dead and i'll probably will as well. I locked myself in a room i don't want to talk to anyone. Harry has been knocking the door trying to talk to me for around half a hour.

"Lucy please open the door come on we need to be together.

"Please Harry go away.

"Look Mike found a radio he's going to try to get help and we can go to the hotel for our stuff.

I opened the door.

"What if we see Logan.

"I have a gun come on do you wanna go.

MIKE:

I found a radio at the back of the pud were in. It's not the best but i'll use anything to get help. I finally got the radio working.

"Hello we need help right now is anyone there.

"Hello what's your name and location.

"My name is Mike o Connor and we need help in Crab Island.

"What's the problem Mike.

"There's a killer around the island and he killed Thirteen of us. There's seven of us left please help.

"Emm ya we have weather problem's so we'll be around five hour's can ye get to safely till then.

"Yeah we can thank you.

I'm so happy that's there help coming for us.

"Alright guy's help is coming around five hour's ok so get everything we need.

Harry and Lucy are gone to the hotel to get stuff and myself and Mary are gone looking for Logan just in case.

JESSE

We're finally getting of this Island. I started having a frag Trish looked over at me.

"What are you looking at girl.

"You shouldn't smoke it's kill ya.

"I kill ya too.

Logan came from behind me and stabbed me in the back. Aaron came running in and Trish started screaming.

"Aaron get Trish out and run the pair of ye i be right behind ye.

"I love you brother. Cried Aaron

They both ran out of the pud.

"Come on then you alway saying you want to kill me. Laughed Logan

"Ahhhh.

I ran at him and punched him to the ground and kicked the shit outta him.

"You know wh.

I looked at him and he stabbed me with a long knife.

"What what were you going to say BOY. Laughed Logan

I just smiled at him and kept smiling. He cut the knife through my body.

"Well now i'm in a rush i only have about four hour's. Angered Logan.

LUCY:

We were at the hotel for awhile now and Harry just disappered.

"Harry Harry where are you.

I looked at window and Logan was standing there smiling. I screamed and ran for the back door. I busted open the door and ran as fast as i could into the forest. I fell over a branch and i looked up and Harry was standing there. I got up and hugged him.

"Oh Harry Logan there he's right behind me.

"I know he's right there look. Smiled Harry

I looked and Logan was there just looking at us.

"Harry what's going on.

"Well this is the story i'm working with my uncle.

"What no uncle Ben is your uncle.

"Nah Lucy not that guy Logan is.

I started screaming slapping him as hard as i could.

"Lucy stop it stop it right now. Now before i kill you i want you to know something.

"What are you on about please be messing Harry.

"I love you Lucy but you have to go do you get me.

He pulled me into him and stabbed me in the side of my stomach and put me down gentley.

"Did i do good Logan. Smiled Harry

"You did brillent Harry but it's not done yet. Laughed Logan