chapter three

LUCY:

I just got off the phone to Harry fucking Mike punched my dad. He always cause's trouble and now my dad might won't even come to my wedding. I'm so upset. Trish and Mary came in.

"Oh my god what happened love. Asked Trish

"Don't even ask it's my dad. Mike punched him and now he's leaving the island.

"Of course it's always Mike he can't stop can't he. Angered Mary

"Wait your dad not even coming to the wedding.

"No he's not coming.

"That's it let go find Mike your dad is not leaving Mike is.

MIKE:

Me and the lad's are all having drinks some fucking laugh. I got up to get the next round and not of know where here comes the girl's.

"Oh alright ladies.

"Fuck you Mike. Shouted Trish

Mary came over to me and gived me slap and Trish knee me in the ball's.

"What the fuck is that for i just said alright.

"My dad is not coming to his own daughter's wedding over you.

"Like i care he hated Harry he wouldn't give him a chance so fuck off ya bitch.

"Hey man that's my girlfriend. Shouted Harry

"You in a bad mood cause i turned you down is it. Laughed Mary

"No of course not fuck off.

"Fine come on girl's lets go oh ya Harry you sleep with Mike tonight. Shouted Lucy

"Honey don't be like that please nice one Mike.

BEN:

I'm Harry's and JJ uncle and i went to the pud to have a drink with Harry and his pal's. I got in to the pud and and Mike and Harry are not even talking to eachother. I seen Shane walking over to the bar so i walked over to him.

"What's up with them.

"Oh Uncle Benny they fighting cause Mike punched Lucy's dad.

"Ah i missed it i love Mike he's the man.

"Ya he is sure are you coming over for a drink.

"And wacth ye all fight ah no thank's tell Harry i'll talk to him tomorrow and don't get too drunk now.

"Ok bye ben.

I walked out of the pud and started walking back to the hotel. I kept hearing someone behind me but everytime i look there's no one there. I kept on walking anyway and a rock hit me from behind. I turned around and started screaming yet again no one was there i turned around and a masked guy slint my troat i fell to the ground and he bait me over the head with a hammer.

BETH:

I walked in to my hotel room and all of jack's stuff was gone i got worried so i went into Lucy's room and she was with Trish and Mary.

"Honey did you see your dad all of his stuff is gone.

"He really left i taught he would of stayed. Cried Lucy

"What happened where's he gone.

"Mike punched him and he said he's leavind i didnt expect he would of left though. Cried Lucy

I picked up my phone to ring him. His phone went straight into voicemail.

"Hi honey when you get this please ring back.