chapter two

Lucy:

When Harry told me about the Island I wasnt really keen on it but when i first saw the Island it was amazing.

"Hi honey smile Harry

"Hey baby i really like it here it's
amazing.

"I told you that you would like it here.

MIKE:

I am seeing so much girls here it's like fucking heaven. I seen Mary walking so i took my chance.

"Oh you look sexy Mary

"Ahhh are you ever going to leave me alone Mike.

"No who do you take me for.

"Just fuck off will you and leave me alone ahhh.

Well she's in a bad mood anyway she like's me i know it.

JESSE:

This fucking island looks so fucking creepy things i do for buddy's. I saw Mike walking so i walk over to him noting else to do sure.

"Jesus you look like shit you really don't like this island haha.

"Haha very funny you really fucking funny. Shouted a angered Mike

"Jesus what the fuck is up with you.

"It's fucking Mary she won't go for me. What's wrong with her look at me like is she blind.

"Jesus man you really need a drink right now.

JACK:

So my daughter is getting married to a dickhead i dont trust him at all but i guess i have to be happy for my little girl.

"Honey you better be in a good mood toight muttered my wife Beth.

"Ya i will don't worry jesus i'm going to the pud for a drink.

"Bye then.

I got to the pud and of course i seen Harry and his buddy's they are alway's drunk. Harry started walking over toward's me.

"And what do you want Harry.

"I don't no why you don't like me but i don't fucking care ok i'm marrying your daughter in five days and you can't stop me. Shouted Harry

"Good for fucking you i don't really care i just want to have a fucking drink so fuck off.

Mike started walking over toward us mad.

"Oh another one will i spell it out for you will ye FUCK OFF.

Mike punched me in the face as i said it and knee me in the stomach i fell to ground. All of his friend's came over and got him.

"You know what i'm fucking leaving this island fuck the wedding i love my daughter but fuck this. I shouted and walked out of the pud

"Ya good we won't miss you see ya later. Laughed Mike

I got out of the pud and walked over to the to tree's and pulled out my frag's. I heard someone slowing walking behind me.

"Ah fuck sake will ye fuck off.

I turned around and a masked guy stabbed me in the chest. I tried my best to get away but i couldn't. I seen my son i tried to scream for help but as soon as i started to the killer chopped my head off with a axe.