Chapter Eight

HOLLY:

I had a great night with the girl's but i felt tired so i went to my room for some sleep.

"Night girl's.

"Night babe.

I got in to my room and jumped into my bed. I couldn't get to sleep and stone's started hitting my window. I looked out and no one was there i taught it must off been in my head. When i stoped looking another stone hit my window so i went out to see who's there. I got outside and i taught it was Mike trying to scare me.

"Come on Mike i know it's you for fuck sake.

"Who said it's Mike.

"I turned around and the killer stabed me twice each in one eye.

MIKE:

Shane and Harry fell asleep so myself Jesse and Aaron were drinking for the past six hour's. We heared someone screaming outside we think it was Holly. We went outside to see. We seen Holly on the ground. Aaron ran over to see if there's a pulse.

"Fuck she's dead lad's.

"Alright there's defintly a killer.

"Well done Mike.

"Fuck you Jesse.

"Come on we got to go to the station.

We got to the station and there was no one there. We went over to garda Tim's desk.

"What the fuck. Shouted Aaron

It was letter's from Logan sullivan saying he killed everyone. Tim knew everyone was dead. Everyone who went missing is dead Jack Ben and all them. We all decided we go to Tim's house and confont him. We got to Tim's house and he was in his kitchen. We knocked at his door.

"Alright you prick we need to talk.

Jesse punched Tim and knocked him clean out. We picked him up and put him on the couch. He woke up and he didn't know what was happening.

"Ye all know i'm a guard right i can have ye arrested now.

"Go on i bet everyone will love to know that you you know that we all dying one by one. Treated Mike

"How do ye know.

"Well holly was just killed and we went to the station and i guess you know how we found out.

"Holly's dead.

"You know what let's kill him.

"What no Jesse.

"Why that fat cunt knew that this Logan fella is killing us like rat's one by one. If we didn't find Holly we probably wouldn't know that we be dying soon.

"Ya he's right Aaron. Agreed Mike

"Ye want to kill me come on come on. Shouted Tim

Jesse punched Tim and i did as well but what we didn't know that Logan was wacthing us with a sniper and bang he shoot Tim in the head. We all stood there shocked and Logan started shooting at us. We all ran out of the house and went to the hotel. We gathered everyone who was left.

"What's going on are ye drunk it's four in the morning. Asked Molly

"No were not drunk we need to get off the island. Answered Aaron

"Why what's going on. Asked Harry

"Logan sullivan is alive and killing all off us. Shouted Jesse

"He's right Lucy Darren he killed your dad and Kat. Said Mike

"Harry he killed Ben and JJ. Cried Aaron

"And killed everyone else Tim Holly Stacey and all the rest so we need to get off this fucking island. Shouted Mike

"He killed nine of us there's a eleven left he'll have us all killed by tomorrow night. Worried Aaron

The light's and everything went out. Everyone screamed