Chapter Nine

MIKE:

As the light's went out everyone was worried we didn't know what to do. The boat won't be here for three day's and we lost connection so we won't be able to get on to anyone for help.

"So we need a fucking plan or we all just wait for him to kill all of us. Shouted Jesse

We all decided that myself and Jesse will go to the docks to see if we can find any boat's. Aaron Harry and Shane will go to station to try to get on to anyone help. Darren will stay with the girl's in the hotel.

"Mike please come back. Worried Mary

"I will honey don't worry.

DARREN:

I'm having a drink with Mary and Molly. If i see Logan i will kill him. Trish was looking out the window.

"Oh my god it's him he's coming. Screamed Trish

Out of no where Logan kicked down the door. I told everyone to get out. Molly grab the shot gun and he shot her in the head. I just looked at him and he started laughing at me. I pulled out a knife.

"You know what i'm not in the mood.

He shot me in my two kneecaps. I fell to the ground in pain. I looked up at him and the stab me in the neck and laughed.

LUCY:

We all got out the window i ran over to my mom.

"Noooo my baby get one of the lad's to go in and help him. Cried Beth

"He's gone mom he's gone.

"Come on we got to run now. Said Trish

"Come on mom we got to go.

JESSE:

Me and Mike got down to the dock's and there was no boat's.

"We're screwed you no that we are fucking screwed like"

"Ya we let's go back to the hotel.

We got back to the hotel and we seen Molly's body at the door.

"Fuck me.

We went in and Darren's body was on the gound. There was blood all over his body.

"Come let's go go and find everyone else.

AARON:

We got to the station and there was no way that we could get connection to anyone. We all heard screaming.

"Do you hear that. Wispered Shane

"Ya i do. Answered Harry

All the girl's ran in crying shouting that Darren and Molly was murdered. Another two people murdered for fake sake. To be honest if we don't make a plan very soon we all be dead in the morning.

"Honey honey i'm so sorry about Darren.

"Oh baby i don't know what to do. Cried Lucy

I startex hugging Beth and Lucy. Jesse and Mike came in.

"We are getting Logan fucking Sullivan. Shouted Jesse