museum [frans]

"listen, kid, i know you're interested in all this bullcrap, but - " "come on, sans! give it a shot! i know you'll like it. you can discover more of how humans lived before the war!" frisk whined, tugging on his sleeve. sans gave a roll with his eyes, growling, "the only thing i know about humanity is that they put us in a hell hole underground and we were stuck for years - " he was shushed by a couple of people, and he glared at them angrily. "sans, give me a break, okay? i know you're still salty about what happened but for god's sake, get over it." frisk sneered back just as bitter. sans sighed, giving in to them.

"you're right. if it makes you happy, that's what i'll do." he said. frisk nodded, "thank you." they walked through the entrance, with fingers laced, and frisk's eyes began to light up. "it's been so long since i've been here... it still feels like i'm 8 sometimes." they said. "you came here a lot?" sans asked them. they nodded. "yeah, and i discovered something new every time. it sursprises me everytime that i didn't see something the time before." they explained. sans smiled, "you're adorable." he said, to which frisk smiled. "why thank you."

half an hour in, they reached the second floor, and took a look at the fossils . "this one was found just before i fell into mt. ebott. i was here just a couple days ago to see it before i was gone." frisk explained. "fascinating." sans replied. he felt someone bump into him, and he abruptly turned around. "watch where you're-" "SANS!" frisk shrieked, and he instantly turned back around. for a second, it seemed like everything was in slowmotion. the fossil had been knocked over and was falling down to the floor. out of habit, sans used his telekinesis to freeze it, and bring it back into place.

the entire room fell silent, and frisk and sans exchanged a few glances before bursting out in giggles. shushes were thrown at them and frisk even heard, "freakin' punks everywhere." rubbing his eyes with laughter, sans managed to choke out, "let's get out of here before any guards or staff find out."