last dance

THE FIVE MARVEL actors made their way onto the stage as Ellen introduced them. Scarlett and Reyna held onto each others' hands as the three men accompanying them hurried over to Ellen, greeting her before taking their places on their designated stools set up behind the couch. Scarlett and Reyna both greeted Ellen as well before taking their seats in front of the men on the couch. Ellen sat down across from them, an enormous grin on her face.

"Wow," Ellen breathed out. "It's so great to have you all here."

"Thank you for having us," Chris replied.

"I haven't had you guys on in what feels like forever," Ellen said, averting her attention up at Sebastian. "Sebastian, I don't think I've ever had you on, have I?"

Sebastian chuckled and shook his head. "No, you haven't."

"Now's a better time than ever I guess," Ellen exclaimed happily, looking back at the two women sitting on the couch. "And Scarlett—the last time I saw you, which was a long time ago, you had just given birth. How's baby Rose doing?"

"She's doing excellent," Scarlett said with a smile on her face. "She's about to turn three."

Ellen glanced at Sebastian before looking at Reyna. "And I hear you and Sebastian are now the ones on set who are expecting—a little boy, too."

Reyna grinned and nodded her head. "Yes we are."

"Just goes to show everyone what's really happening behind the scenes on a Marvel movie set," Ellen remarked, earning laughter from the audience, as well as the five cast members.

"You aren't too far off," Anthony added.

Ellen chuckled. "But that must be so exciting for you two."

"It is," Sebastian said. "It's definitely a big change for the both of us, but I think we're ready for it."

"I would hope so, because there's no turning back now," Ellen teased. "I have to say, though, Reyna, you look absolutely fantastic. You're not even showing."

Reyna let out a breath. "I am, but I've been wearing a lot of baggy clothes so nobody could tell."

"She's insecure and thinks she's fat," Chris said.

"Well. . .that's kinda what happens when you get pregnant, Reyna," Ellen told her, an amused expression on her face.

"I try to tell her that, but she never wants to listen," Scarlett said, nudging Reyna's arm slightly.

"My cheeks are getting fat; it's embarrassing," Reyna snorted and covered her cheeks with her hands.

"I think it's cute, and I'm sure Sebastian does too," Ellen assured her. "But speaking of embarrassing—today we're doing some more fundraising for Chris's charity with a game called Last Dance, and Chris has picked you to play it with him, Reyna."

Reyna made a face and glanced back at Chris. "You know I can't dance, Chris."

"That's exactly why I chose you," Chris laughed.

"We were going to scare you the way he did with Scarlett, but apparently you have a really bad fight or flight response and that's not good for your baby, so after the break we're going to embarrass you by making you dance instead," Ellen explained to her.

"Oh god," Reyna muttered.

Ellen laughed and gave her a gentle pat on the knee. "You're gonna be fine. But we'll be right back!"

Reyna and Chris made their way over to stand in their designated areas in front of the studio monitor, while Scarlett, Sebastian, and Anthony watched the two of them with very amused expressions on their faces. Reyna was a hundred percent done with Chris, as well as the interview, while Chris was just beginning to have fun with it all. Reyna was one of the worst dancers he knew, so he found that since he couldn't embarrass her by scaring her the way he had originally planned to, embarrassing her by making her dance was the next best choice.