your job

Charles
He finds out that you are an artist. You do both paint and color and everything involves drawing. You even told him that you fly to Japan just to paint Mount Fuji. Even you tell Raven that you don't bother if she wants her true self as a model of your painting.

Erik
You got this nice job in some office but you got fired and decided to live along with your old job again - a bartender. You've got your own mini bar in your apartment and a lot of alcohols and shot glasses. You don't bother if he takes some though, but you'd freak out if he takes too much.

Peter
Well he learns that you are librarian. Wanda and Lorna pay a visit to your library on weekends and then when you finish with your job you end up in Peter's house, eating snacks and watch tv shows with him, his sisters and your dog Nolan.

Alex
You once told him that you are a cop, which scared the hell out of him. Laughing, you then told him that you were just joking. A part-time chef is actually your occupation.

Scott
Summers asks you once about this. And you answer him that you are a just a waitress at some cafeteria in the town, serving coffees, snacks and pastries. His family, who knows you very well, don't bother to pay your cafeteria a visit once a week.

Kurt
You tell him that you are a photographer. You just forgot to take a photo of Kurt in that circus because you forgot to bring a camera with you. But though when you watch his show again, this time you bring your camera with you. And then he has the biggest grin ever.

Hank
Just a simple job nearby your house as an engineer, which he finds interesting and he's a little bit worried that if you got wounded or too tired or something. But hey, you find it fun though. You fix his broken stuff if he asks you, or, you find it broken by yourself.