you being naughty

Charles
When you are painting and he is studying, you would usually paint Flint's (your pet dog) paws and tell him to step over Charles' book. And so Flint does. Charles turns in his chair, sending your grinning self an annoying look.

Erik
When you see him floating around a fork, you take over the control of it and says with a deep voice,

"I am the mighty fork of destruction! I'll kill you!" You telekinetically point to the fork at him.

Erik sighs loudly and drops his head saying nothing, while you just walk away whistling innocently, even though rhat he already knew that you did that. Let's just say that he's tired already because of your naughty self.

Peter
Every time Peter runs around his room or his basement, you make a force barrier in front of him before he knows it so he would crash and fall to his back with a groan whilst you hide your grinning face behind the magazine that you're reading.

Alex
Alex is a heavy sleeper. You have two ways to wake him up. One, dumping a bucket of really, really cold water over his head or two, you get Charlotte (your pet cat) and brush her tail against his nose so he would sneeze.

Scott
You made him spit his soup out once. And that, because you put the salt and the pepper into his bowl. All of it. You clutched your stomach laughing wildly while he brushed his tongue with a tissue in attempt to get the horrible taste out of his mouth.

Kurt
It is very easy to get naughty around him. You locked his tail to a pole, pouring tomato sauce on his pants and other countless things that he hasn't revenged. Yet.

Hank
When he left for some coffee, you sneak into his office and draw a huge smiley face on his table using an erasable marker. And he comes back, he doesn't know what to do, laughing or sighing because your horrible drawing is with three strands of hair and a horrible tongue, which is exactly looks like a kindergarten drawing.