him being naughty

Charles
Your boyfriend might be a smarty but sometimes he could be annoying too. Like, hide the book that you currently read. The worst one was, when he dumped your hair shampoo into your hair while you weren't looking.

Erik
He never annoys you, which is good.

Peter
Let's just say you gave up already. He's Peter.

Alex
Alex already had this plan all along. He made a long dirt made from eraser, because he knows that you are afraid of bugs. He came to you and pretended to have a nice chat with you, until he put the eraser dirt in front of you.

"Hey (y/n)," he said, beginning his action.

"Hm?"

"Look at that," Alex pointed his finger at the dirt.

Instantly you screamed, grabbed a book and hit the dirt with it.

*inspired by both me and my friend pranked my other friend just yesterday and I'm not gonna lie, I fell to the floor clutching my stomach because of the laughter*

Scott
He doesn't afraid of you kicking his ass. He placed an ice lolly on your pillow until it completely melted. Yes, quite literally. It annoyed you much because you need to wash your hair. For the second time. On that day.

Kurt
After a long time Kurt revenged on you just yesterday. He stuffed all your chocolates (including the ones in your secret stash) into a box and teleport them far, far away....

Then you found out why your favorite snacks were suddenly gone.

"KURT WHERE ARE THE CHOCOLATES?!" You yelled from downstairs.

He just snickered until you came up and hit him with pillows the whole night.

Hank
Hank usually would steal your tools so you can't work. Quite enough for you.

"Hey (y/n) can I borrow your screwdriver?"

"Uh? Sure. Where's the bloody thing..."

*a few minutes later*

"What takes you so long?"

"The screwdriver. I swear it's over here!"

"Oh wait looky here, I had it in my pocket!"

"HAAANK!!!"