your thing that he likes

Charles
Biting your bottom lip is your habit that often you do when you're thinking about something. And Charles secretly likes it. He thinks that you are adorable if you do that.

Erik
Your hair, especially when your hair is loose, as he likes to twist a strand of it with his finger or tangle his fingers in it while you both kiss, taking your breath away.

Peter
You get weird sometimes, like grinning to your mirror reflection, mumbling something about Han Solo like no one cares, and other such countless things that Peter likes about you.

Alex
It's really cute for him watching you sleeping peacefully, observing your perfect features. He loves it too when you yawn — it makes his heart melt.

Scott
Okay well he loves it when you shout "okay I'm going to the principal office now" and then you smile innocently at the jocks that always annoy him, before they even can touch him. He feels like wanna clap while watching you kicking their ass like a child watching circus.

Kurt
Kurt loves your caring personality, because you believe that everyone need to be treated nicely. It has been proved, like when you converse with your sugar glider pets. He knew from the beginning that you would treat him well, even with just a stare.

Hank
He adores all parts of you, but he adores your (e/c) eyes the most. Hank loves to stare at them deeply while smiling at you, sending the look that tells "I love you."