it's your birthday!

Charles
Since he knew that you love drawing and painting he always buys and put a new set of painting stuff on your bed at your birthday while you're gone. When you find it, you kinda have your mouth open until Charles has to come to close it up.

Erik
As a simple and classic man as he is, Erik takes you out to where you had your first date. You both missed the moment; the dance, the dinner, the kiss. He silently clad a necklace around your neck when you didn't notice. He whispers lovely things in your ear once you feel his fingertips touching your skin. The nice thing is, you woke up next to him in the morning of your birthday.

Peter
You can't expect what Peter has planned on your birthday. It could be pranks or a "wake up sleepyhead" shout directly to the ear, like the last one. But this time, when you're chilling in his basement eating ice lolly, he comes down bringing a cake with a load of icing.

"For you," he simply says, placing it down on a coffee table. "Happy birthday," he grins, ruffling your hair a bit.

You throw the lolly stick away and sit down beside him. You guys then munch on the cake. Grinning, you kiss him on the cheek and poke his nose with an icing. Peter goes silent for a bit, before he takes a handful of icing and sprawls it on your face.

And it turns out to be an icing war. Best birthday ever.

Alex
Alex always treats you well. When you come to see him he gives your face a rain of kisses and asks you out for a lunch. There, he gives you a beautiful ring as your birthday present. He then throws a birthday party at his house as his parents know you very well so they allow it. You invite your friends and he invites his, including his ex-trainer Charles Xavier, aka Professor X.

Scott
He always asks you what you want for your birthday.  It goes a bit like this...

You are playing around with a tennis ball while chilling on your bed, until Scott phonecalls you.

"Hey (y/n), it's your birthday tomorrow. I'm in a mall with a couple of friends soo.... Do you want something?"

You sigh. "Ima telling you now Scotty; no presents, okay?"

It goes silence for a while. "Are you sure?"

You nod, though you know that he can't see you. "Very sure, babe."

He snorts softly. "Fine then, if you insist."

And the next day he comes to your place and carries a present for you. In your last birthday he bought you full Star Trek tv series (like, all of it) and you guys did a marathon the whole day.

Kurt
Kurt observes you; what you like, your favorite food, what kind of clothes you like to wear. He buys you a new leather jacket or a pair of new boots. You love them all, especially when he took photos from your albums and made them into an amazing scrapbook.

Hank
Hank surprisingly manages to got out of his job on your birthdays so he can spend his full-day time with you. He takes you out for a lunch, and then to the amusement park talking and flirting each other, until he takes you for dinner and at the end, you sleep at each other's side.