Chapter 2

Ellie's P.O.V

its been 2 weeks and I have been over at Cameron's for two meals with my mum and dad. he still hates me. he ignores me and that .. the worst thing is I self harmed yesterday ...

I woke up this morning to my mum screaming "ELLIE DARLING COME DOWN PLEASE" I moaned and groaned , I got up and shoved my hair up in a messy bun and walked down stairs "morning " I smiled and sat down "morning sweetie how did you sleep?" she kissed my head " good " I smiled lightly "so Ellie darling we have some news for you , you probably wont like it but you have to " my mum smiled " hunni ill tell her , Ellie you and Cameron are moving into a flat together in two days" my dad hugged me " but dad he hates me and I love living with you  guys " I lightly cried " darling you two will get used to each other " he smiled " okay does he know ?" I asked they nodded.

Cameron's P.O.V

its been 2 weeks and Ellie has been over for two meals with her mum and dad, I don't know if I hate her or like her , I ignore her when she talks to me because I don't really know what to say to her..

my mum woke me up this morning "Cameron wake up and come down please" I groaned and got up and walked down the stairs " yeah mum"  I said as I walked in the kitchen " okay Cameron you and Ellie getting a flat together and your moving in two days " she said " no what? mum why?" I said " because you two need to get used to each other and get to know each other , please Cameron do it for me and dad please" she begged " fine mum only for you guys but I don't think she likes me much" I rubbed my neck "why?" my dad spoke " because each time she talks to me , I ignore her because I don't know what to say to her really" I laughed they just smiled " well cam you need to start getting packed up.

Ellie's P.O.V

 today is moving day , I am moving in with Cameron , I put everything in my mums car and we drove to the flat and Cameron was already there "hey " he welcomed us in and he took the box off of me "thanks " I smiled and he smiled ," I left some draws for you and some room In the cupboard " I smiled at him  they had got all of the boxes in and my dad said " right we are leaving now" that broke my heart " dad please cant you guys stay for a bit " I began to cry " no sweetie we have to go " my mum said and hugged me then Cameron I hugged my dad , I held him so tight he hugged me back and said" Cameron please look after her" I heard Cameron speak up " of course I will sir" I let go of my dad he walked out and so did my mum, I walked into the bedroom and shut the door and sat on the bed crying. I heard the door open and someone walk over to me and they put their hands on my hands and moved my hands down and I was starring in Cameron's big brown eyes and he said " hey don't cry" he gave me a hug but it was a quick on "I'm okay now "  I spoke up and he walked out and I started to get undressed and I was in my bra and pants , I looked at my scars and said " he is never going to see this " and suddenly he came back in the room and he said "ellie " he stopped and looked at my scars "Ellie? what?" he said coming close to me " don't , none cared before why should they care now" I stopped him and walked past him , I walked in the bathroom and had a shower , I got out and wrapped a towel round me and round my hair and walked to wards the bed room "Ellie are you okay?" Cameron asked "yeah I'm fine" I lightly smiled I walked in the room and Cameron had unpacked all my stuff "Cameron did you unpack everything ?" I asked him "yeah I thought i'd do it quickly so you didn't have to worry" he smiled "thank you" I smiled and went in and put some short shorts on and a baggy top , I shoved my hair up in a messy bun and walked out of our room and sta on the sofa " umm what do you want for dinner" Cameron asked "i don't mind?" I smiled "we could go to maccy's and eat it here if you want " he asked "sure let me just put a jumper on " he throw his jumper at me and I smiled  " thanks" I put it on , it smelled like him I put my shoes on and we walked to his car and got in , it was really quite "Cameron could I put on the radio " I asked and he put it on and Jar of hearts was on I lightly sang along.

Cameron's P.O.V

 "hey " I  welcomed the  in and took the box off of her "thanks " Ellie  smiled and I  smiled " I left some draws for you and some room In the cupboard " she smiled at me  they had got all of the boxes in and her  dad said " right we are leaving now" her smile faded  " dad please cant you guys stay for a bit " Ellie  began to cry " no sweetie we have to go " her  mum said and hugged Ellie then me Ellie hugged her  dad , she must of held him so tight he hugged her  back and said" Cameron please look after her" I spoke up  " of course I will sir" she  let go of her  dad he walked out and so did her  mum, she walked into the bedroom and shut the door and sat on the bed crying. I heard her crying , I couldnt just leave her to cry.

I  open the door  and I walked over to her and kneeled down  and I  put my hands on her hands and moved her  hands down and she  was starring in my eyes and I was staring In her beautiful blue  i said " hey don't cry" I hugged her  but it was a quick one "I'm okay now "  she  spoke up and i walked out  then I  came back in the room and I  said "ellie " I froze  and looked at her scars "Ellie? what?" i said coming close to ellie  " don't , none cared before why should they care now" she stopped me  and walked past me . I decided to unpack her stuff, she had loads of bras and pants but they are hot ones, shit Cameron snap out of this, I unpacked everything and I sat on the sofa and Ellie came out the bathroom  "Ellie are you okay?" I  asked "yeah I'm fine" she  lightly smiled and walked in the room "Cameron did you unpack everything ?" she  asked me "yeah I thought i'd do it quickly so you didn't have to worry" i smiled "thank you" she  smiled .

sat  on the sofa " umm what do you want for dinner" i asked "i don't mind?" she  smiled "we could go to maccy's and eat it here if you want " i asked "sure let me just put a jumper on " I  throw my jumper at her and she  smiled " thanks" and put it on  she looked hot in it .put my shoes on and we walked to my  car and got in , it was really quite "Cameron could I put on the radio " she asked and I put it on and Jar of hearts was on Ellie lightly sang along.

we got home after and ate our food then I said "Ellie you sleep in the bed and I will sleep on the sofa " she looked at me " but Cameron the sofa wont be that comfy , just sleep in the bed " she smiled I nodded and went into the bedroom and got undressed and she was starring at me I smiled " like what you see?" she blushed "Cameron" she smiled I love her smile "is it okay if I just sleep in this?" I asked she nodded and bit her lip and climbed in our bed , she layed down next to me and turned the other way and she fell asleep , I starred at her for a bit then  I fell asleep.