Chapter 14

Ellie's P.O.V

 I woke up this morning to a crying baby and I opened my eyes I wasn't in my room I was somewhere else , I stood up and walked to the door and opened it "hello?"  I walked out and I trip on something and see that I am wearing a white dress , my hair is down and I have no shoes on , I hear a baby crying again , I follow the crying and it got loader so I must be close I see a door and I open it and see Cleo and Jack , jack is laying on the floor with blood all over him "JACK!!" I screamed and rushed over to him "jack please open your eyes" nothing I pick up Cleo and carry her out  of this room and walked down these stairs and I heard voices it is Cameron and Nate " Nate please don't hurt him please" Cameron cried , I peaked round the corner I saw Nate with a knife to Nash's throat , I was shocked , I saw a spot where I could get him or knocked him out , I put Cleo down and walked round with a chair in my hands , I spotted Sammy on the floor dead, not my best friend ,  ima kill this bitch , I  put the chair down , I could see Nate was scared, I slowly walked up to Nate "Nate its Ellie , your okay , don't be scared " I said looking in his eyes and he looked at me "Ellie please leave me alone , I have to do this, I'm doing this because I love you" I smiled and grabbed one of his hands "Nate drop the knife and lets go we can runaway together " I faked a smiled he dropped the knife and held my hands ,I hugged him "see we are okay none else needs to get hurt " I said rubbing his back

"Ellie run!" Cameron shouted and Nate grabbed me tight " don't leave me " I was scared I must admit "Cameron get Nash and leave now, I am staying with Nate" I gave him this look "fine we are gone" he started walking to wards the door and Nate said " I'm sorry Ellie but I'm going to have to kill us both " I looked at him in shock "CAMERON HELP ME" I shouted and started running  I picked up Cleo and ran up the stairs I hide in a room "Ellie why did you have to run it makes things worse " Nate said walking up the stairs , I put Cleo in a basket and pushed it under the bed and hide behind the door he walked in the room "Ellie why do you play these games?" I ran out the door and down the stairs and Nash and Cameron were laying on the floor covered in blood "NASH ???" I screamed and held his head up "Nash wake up please" I looked over at Cameron "Cam babe please don't leave me , Cameron!" I shouted "Cameron ! CAMERON PLEASE DONT LET GO!" I screamed and suddenly I felt someone shaking me and saying my name.

*End of nightmare*  

Cameron was shaking me "Ellie babe wake up " he looked worried I hugged him and held him so tight "I'm glad your okay" I cried into his arms " baby I'm fine you were having a bad dream your okay I'm okay everyones okay" he smiled and I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face and I looked up and I saw Nate in the mirror "CAMERON!" I screamed and Nate disappeared he came running in " is everything okay?" I smiled " I just wanted to say I love you and I cant wait to marry you" I bite my lip and he smirked " I cant wait to marry you either and fuck you" he winked " Cameron " I slapped his arm and laughed . I pushed him out the bathroom and  turned the shower on and waited for it to come on "Ellie?" Cameron said wrapping his hands around my waist "Cameron get out! I'm just getting in the shower !" I giggled and pushed him out the door " but  I'm your future husband I should get to shower with you!" he groaned "sorry babes" I laughed and locked the door , I washed my hair and shaved my legs and everything , I got out the shower and dried myself , I walked to the bedroom and picked out an outfit for today ,  I put a white crop top and high waisted skinny ripped jeans and bright blue superstars, I plaited my hair into 2 French plaits , I walked out into the kitchen and Cameron was on the phone to his mum "mum I don't need you to do our shopping we can do it our self's " he laughed "mum Ellie is fine I promise its not like she's dying" I giggled I sat next to him " mum I'm going to go so we can go shopping later" he hung up .

"my mum wants me to go shopping with her for food what are you doing later" he asked " I might go see my dad for a bit" I smiled " oh okay ill see you later then"  he smiled and gave me a kiss " I will see you later" I smirked and kissed him again , I walked down the stairs " I wish I had a car or truck " I mumbled and walked to my house well my old house , It took me 30 minutes  , I rang the door bell "hello Darling " my mum smiled " hi mum wheres dad?" I smiled and walked in " he's in the garden building a swing set for Cleo and you " she sat on the sofa " okay" I smiled  , I  walked to the garden and my dad looked at me and walked over to me and picked me up and gave me a hug, "hows my girl then " my dad smiled " shes good , I see your building a swing set for Cleo" I smiled and started helping him  about 1 hour later we finished building it , it looked amazing "Dad this is so cool" I laughed and high fived my dad "i know its not just for cleo its for you too" he hugged me "right try it out then Els"