Chapter 12

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up this morning snuggled up to Cameron I smiled and kissed his cheek " morning " I giggled and he opened one eye and mumbled " morning babe" I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower and I washed my hair and everything, I got out and walked into our bedroom and Cameron was still in bed "get up cammy" I laughed "shhhhh" Cameron mumbled "are you coming with me today or not?" I asked him looking through my clothes " umm I'm going out with Nash for a bit" he said and walked out the door "okay then " I picked up a white t-shirt and skinny ripped jeans and my black vans (photo up above) I got changed and put my hair up in a bun.

I walked to the kitchen and Cameron looked away from me "Cameron you okay?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" he snapped " you sure " I asked " I'm fine Ellie !" he shouted "okay" I mumbled and grabbed my phone and said "can I take your car or ?" he walked away from me "Cam?" I said "what!" he shouted " you know what don't fucking worry ill walk " I shouted and walked out slamming the door , I was so angry I literally thought I was going to explode why the fuck is he angry with me ? what have I done? erghhh boys !

I walked up the stairs to jacks flat and walked in "jack I'm here" he came running from the bed  room "thank you so much ill see you later ill pick her up from yours " he ran out the door , I heard her crying "Cleoo"i smiled and walked into jack's room and she's in her cot looking so cute I smiled" hello my little las" I smiled and picked her up and  I changed her into one of her Adidas outfits and shoes ,my phone started ringing and it was Maggie I put Cleo down and answered it

"hello?" I smiled

"hey I need to ask you something" Maggie said

"sure" I said

"i thought you hated Madison"

" I do ?" I laughed

" why is she at your place?" Maggie said

"what? is she?" I said

"yeah carter went over and Cameron said he couldn't  come in, he saw Madison on the sofa " Maggie said sounding sad

"okay meet me outside mine 5 minutes " I hung up and picked up Cleo " shall we see what uncle Cameron is doing " I put her in her buggy and packed her bag and walked out .

I saw Maggie waiting outside my flat I stood next to her and picked up Cleo " this is Cleo my brothers little girl " she smiled and said " shes so cute" I nodded and opened the door and walked in "Ellie?" Cameron said shocked " no your not" he pulled up his pants and I handed Cleo to Maggie " please take her outside " Maggie went outside "what the fuck Cameron " I said he started walking towards me "Ellie I'm sorry " I pushed past him and grabbed Madison by the hair " what is wrong with you ! your a fucking slut ! you cant keep your hands off everyone elses boyfriends " I slapped her "shut up at least Cameron enjoys fucking me " she shouted , I punched her round the face and she fell to the floor "Ellie please " Cameron said holding my hands I pushed him off my hands and walked backwards " your just like everyone else " I said with tears running down my face " Ellie I'm sorry" he started crying " I'm going" I said walking towards the door   " Ellie please don't leave " Cameron Begged " I'm staying at a friends tonight see you tomorrow Cameron we will discus this tomorrow" I walked out the door and Maggie hugged me "babes its okay " I heard Cameron shouted " Madison why did you do this to me why did you say that she slept with Nate and Sammy when I was gone , I love her so much now I have lost her because of your lies , get out of my flat and stay away from me  and Ellie and our friends " Madison came out  running and crying .

"mags ill see you around I'm just going to go for a walk" she nodded and got in her car , she drove away , I walked to Sammy's , I knocked the door and waited for him to open it "Ellie" Nate asked " hi umm is Sammy here" I asked rubbing my head " yeah ill shout him" he said rubbing his neck "SAMMY ELLIE'S HERE" he welcomed me in , I picked Cleo up out of her buggy and Sammy came running down the stairs "Ellie " he smiled at me " Sammy can we talk?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

  "sure whos baby is that?" he asked as we walked to the front room and I said " Shes Jacks , my brother her names Cleo" Ricky and Kian and Jc came in " heyy whos this?" looking at me and Cleo , I know them but ive never met them I don't think "This is Ellie and little Cleo" Sammy smiled at me " hi guys " I smiled with tears wanting to fall " can I?" Kian asked "sure" I passed Cleo to Kian "is she yours?" " no shes my brothers" I said "shall we take her upstairs so you can talk " I nodded they took her upstairs , Sammy turned to me "so what do you want to talk about?" I burst into tears and he held me tight "Ellie whats wrong ?" he asked playing with my hair "Cameron he um cheated on me with Madison they were having sex" I cried so hard into Sammy "shh its okay " he hugged me and there was a knock at the door Sammy got up and walked to the door and I heard camerons voice "Sammy I need your help " Cameron cried and I saw Sammy walk outside the door and hug Cameron " ive lost her for good haven't I " Cameron cried so hard "Cameron pull your self together and shes in there crying " Cameron walked in and looked at me I stood up and I opened my arms and he rushed into them and picked me up and held me so tight " I'm so sorry Ellie please forgive me , I regret it so much , I love you " he cried " I love you too Cameron and I forgive you but if you do it again ill have to kill you" I giggled and kissed him he kissed me "and Cameron ill have to kill you first " Sammy said serious "okay " Cameron said looking scared .

we went home and Madison was sitting on the steps "I'm moving far away" she said  I laughed " good" Cameron said " bye bitch" and we walked inside I feel like I'm forgetting something Cleo "cleoo!" I screamed and ran back to smamys I ran to the door banging it no answer, I just walked in "Sammy ? ricky?" I looked downstairs none I went upstairs and they were all in sammys room and Cleo was asleep on Kians chest and all the boys were asleep I picked her up and lightly kicked Kian "huh?" he opened his eyes " I'm going to take Cleo home now"i smiled he nodded " if jack ever needs us to baby sit tell him to just call" "okay" I walked down the stairs and Cameron was stood by her buggy "lets not tell jack " I said and giggled I put her down in her buggy and walked home.

Jacks Car was outside we walked to the door and he was sat down with his hands on his head "Jack?" he looked up and smiled " you guys I was worried " He picked up Cleo and smiled " hi baby girl" kissed her cheek and walked to the car and put her in her car seat and made sure she was safe in it and Cameron put the buggy in the boot and jack  hugged me " thank you for today" I smiled "anytime jacko" he drove off , we walked inside and had dinner and I was tired so I went to bed , I layed there thinking of my life and how I could make my mum and dad proud , I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.