Chapter 7

Ellie's P.O.V

Cameron and i have been going out for 4 weeks now , we have had 2 arguments since because of Madison. i hate that girl . but I'm going to make this work for us

i woke up this morning but Cameron Arguing with someone at the door , i got out of bed and walked to the door and looked and saw Cameron and Madison arguing "Cameron I'm better than her please don't make me go" she begged " no Mads just go i love Ellie not you just go before she see's you and gets the wrong idea" he said and i said " Madison Beer leave our home now please!"i crossed my arms and stood next to Cameron , she began to cry " please cammy " i laughed " babe those are fake tears now fuck off " i pushed her and shut the door and i looked at Cameron "come on cammy" i mocked her " shut up " he laughed and picked me up " Ellie do you  want to have a day of just us two watching films and chilling" I smiled "sure!" I cuddled up to him and his phone started ringing  "sorry babe " she put me on the sofa and answered

"hello?"

"what Really!" he smiled

"sure ill come "

"oh wait I forgot about Ellie" his smile faded

"ill ask her"

"Ellie I was wondering if I could go to Magcon in 2 days if not its fine" he asked and I smiled "Cameron go! that's amazing" I smiled but deep down I didn't want him to go but its his life not mine " your amazing " he smiled

"yeah she doesn't mind"

"cool see you then" he smiled and hung up , he picked me up and spun me around , I giggled a little and he looked in my eyes and he kissed me  " I love this " he smiled and I smiled, he put me down and he said " I should get packing" I nodded and helped him pack , I felt so weird and awkward, I don't know why, I put some jeans in and tops whilst he packed jumpers and pants , I grabbed his socks and got him a wash bag and put it in , I put some of his sprays in, we finished packing and he said " I should go see my mum and dad" I nodded "yeah go " I smiled lightly " you sure?" I nodded and he got changed , I walked to the door with him " please come with me ? " he begged "I'm going to have a shower and stuff " I smiled he nodded and kissed my cheek and walked out, I shut the door and felt sad, I hate seeing him leave , god what am I going to be life on Thursday , I was taken out my thoughts by the door bell, I opened it and it was Carter and a really pretty girl "Hey carter! whos this" I smiled " hi Ellie this is Maggie " he smiled and I hugged her and she hugged me back " so nice to finally meet you!" she smiled "awh your sooo pretty!"i smiled " omg so are youuu" we giggled " ergh girls wheres Cameron ?" my smiled faded " he umm went to his parents to see them cuz he has to go to Magcon Thursday " I said " oh cool I'm going to Magcon too , I guess you two could be friends and have sleep overs when we are gone" my smiled grew bigger " omg yasss" we said at the same time and high fived " okay so ill see you Thursday when we take them to the airport  " I beamed and Maggie said " oaky see you them ill pack a bag !" they left and I went into bed and fell asleep .

"Ellie? babe" Cameron whispered "you awake?" "no" I groaned "awh baby someone is here " I opened my eyes " who is it ?" I asked " its your dad" I got up and ran to the door and jumped into his arms and hugged him " daddy! I missed you so much!" I cried " awh baba I missed you to my little girl how is everything ?" he asked putting me down " great Cameron's going to Magcon on Thursday but my new friend Maggie is staying here with me !" I smiled he smiled " good I just dropped by to see if you both were okay" he hugged me again " well I will see you soon darling " he kissed my head and shook cams hand and walked out , I felt a tear fall down my face , I wiped it away and I looked at the time shit , I was asleep for a long time its 9pm I'm still tired "Cameron I'm going to bed I'm still tried " I smiled and walked to our bed room and layed down ,  ten minutes later the door bell went " what are you doing here" Cameron said " I'm here to see my sister" jack.. " shes not here" Cameron lied " yes she is " he shouted and pushed Cameron and walked into our room and grabbed my arm " we are leaving Madison told me what you've done you slut" he grawled at me "what?" I shouted and pushed him off me " you fucked jack, Nash, matt, taylor and Cameron " I shouted " no I fucking never I'm not like that!" I screamed and pushed him over " Ellie?" Cameron asked " Cameron this is not true " I cried " you sure?" he asked with hurt in his eyes "jack leave now "i pushed him out the door and slammed it close " Ellie ? is this true?" Cameron shouted at me and scared me " nnoo" I cried and moved backwards "tell me the fucking truth , I knew you were a slut!" he screamed " I cant believe you , ring all of them and ask them " I cried and ran into the bedroom and shut the door , I cried on the bed.

Camerons P.O.V

" Ellie?"  i asked " Cameron this is not true " ElIie cried " you sure?" i  asked  "jack leave now "she pushed him out the door and slammed it close " Ellie ? is this true?" i  shouted at her  and she looked scared of me " nnoo" she  cried and moved backwards "tell me the fucking truth , I knew you were a slut!" i  screamed " I cant believe you , ring all of them and ask them "Ellie cried and ran into our room

i rang Nash first

"hey Nash i need to ask you something" i said

"sure bro go ahead" he said

" did you fuck Ellie?" i said

"bro no i don't even know her mate shes yours anyways" he laughed

"oh okay thanks bro" i hung up, i dialled Taylor

"Taylor?"

"yeah ?" he said

"did you fuck Ellie?" i said he laughed

" nahh no thanks i have a girlfriend sorry" he said

"okay thanks" i hung up, i rang Matt

"hello?" i said

"hey man" Matt said

" did you fuck Ellie?" i said

" what? no haha but i would if she wasn't yours " he laughed i was wrong , i feel so bad

"thanks" i hung up

i rang Jack last "hey jack?" i said

"yeah cam" he said

" did you have um sex with my girlfriend?" i asked

" no haha why would i!" he laughed

"okay thanks bro" i said

i ran into our room "Ellie I'm so sorry babe please forgive me!" i said crying "Cameron how could you thing i would do this to you, i love you Cameron " i froze at what she just said  "I'm so sorry i love you too Ellie" i ran over to her and held her  so tight and kissed me " ok your forgiven" she  smiled and we had a heated make out session and i got changed and i layed down with Ellie and she was so cute and she fell asleep, i just looked at her and thought shes so pretty i never want to loose her! i fell asleep slowly.