Chapter 4

Ellie's P.O.V

i woke up this morning to something cooking it smelt lush , i got up and my hair was a mess and i was like half asleep "morning" Cameron smiled "morning" i mumbled and he laughed " here you go" he passed me a plat of food , i ate it all and Cameron ate his and i smiled at him" thanks for that it was amazing" he smiled " so what do you like doing?" i washed my plat "well i like drawing and singing and i lovveeee skate boarding!" i smiled and he cheered " i love skate boarding too!" i smiled " omg yay" he laughed and i laughed "well we could skate board to the shops and buy you drawing stuff as long as you promise to draw me " he said washing his plate " okay i promise  I'm going to get in the shower first " i shouted and started running " no you don't " Cameron laughed and picked me up and put me on the sofa and he was tickling me and i laughed horribly and he stopped and looked in my eyes and i stood up and put him up against the wall my lips were like a few inches away from his then i laughed and ran in the bathroom "hey that's not fair" he moaned " well don't get distracted by me " i laughed and got in the shower , i shaved everything and washed my hair and i got out and wrapped the towel around me and my hair, i walked out and Cameron was still stood where i left him " your turn " i smiled and winked at him, his jaw dropped and he went into the bathroom and i got dressed i put a top on and skinny jeans on and put my trainers on and i brushed my hair i left it down and i didn't do my makeup and i went to the kitchen and Cameron walked out the bathroom and oh my god he is soo hot , i didn't stop staring " your dribbling " Cameron laughed and i blushed and turned around and bit my lip .

we skated down to the shops and i brought :

Airbrush

Acrylic paint

Chalk

Charcoal (soft or hard)

Coloured pencil

Conté

Crayon

Gouache

Graphite (can be pencils which are small or large sticks similar to charcoal)

Human finger (with ink or paint)

Marker

Oil paint

Pastel

Pen and ink

Pencil

Sand

Tempera

Watercolor

Canvas

Card stock

Fabric (with fabric pens)

Paper

Plaster

Scratchboard and then we skated back to our flat and i  said " so Cameron sit down and stay still and i will draw you!" he smiled and sat down and i started drawing and he kept winking at me and it took me ages to get him to sit still but i drew him and it was finally finished

(A/N not my photo got it up them tho!)

i showed him "oh my that's amazing Ellie draw something else!" l laughed "like what??" i smiled "anything!" i smiled and laughed "fine" ill draw and eye or something and i started drawing eyes and it was good but i thought make it cry and it made it amazing

i showed Cameron and he loved it and he said he was keeping them forever and i laughed and it was getting late so i said " I'm going to bed you coming?" he smiled " i will do" i got changed and hopped into bed , i waited for Cameron and he came an...

i showed Cameron and he loved it and he said he was keeping them forever and i laughed and it was getting late so i said " I'm going to bed you coming?" he smiled " i will do" i got changed and hopped into bed , i waited for Cameron and he came and got undressed and layed down next to me and he wrapped his hands around my waist and i fell asleep smiling .