Chapter 16

Ellie's P.O.V

Its been 2 month's  since my dad went back In the army , I miss him so much, I was in his truck the other day and I found one of his jumpers and it smelt like him , I miss smelling his Cologne when he walked throw the door or walking past me, I know I shouldn't be upset like this.

I got up out of bed and I had 10 missed calls off Sammy , I have being ignoring him since I saw him with Madison , I'm so angry with him , I walked into the kitchen and Cameron wasn't home "Ellie, I went out with Nash and the guys , I didn't want to wake you up , Cameron xx" I read his note , I heard a knock at the door , I walked up to it and put my hair up quickly and I opened the door to be face to face with Sammy "no" I said and went to shut the door but he put his foot there I walked away from the door "Sammy just go " I said sitting down "no Ellie ,you don't get to ignore me for 2 months and I finally get to see you and you want me to leave?" he said shutting the door behind him " no Sammy you did this " I said standing up and facing him "what did I do?" he said looking at me " you were making out with fucking Madison !" I shouted "i know but it was a mistake don't you get it !"  he said getting upset "Sammy I don't want to argue with you  " I said walking towards the door and my phone was ringing it was jack "hello?"

"Ellie you need to come to mums right now" he is crying why is he crying he hung up and I ran in my room and shoved some trackie on and a jumper , I shoved my Adidas shoes on , Sammy drove me to my mums , I got out the car and ran up to the door and I walked in " Mum? Jack?" I said looking around and I saw that Mum , Jack and Dylan and two Officers we staring at me "whats happened ?" I said panicking " darling sit down" my mum said crying " no tell me !" I shouted "I'm sorry honey its your Father he's gone " one of the officers said putting his hand on my shoulder "no where is he?" I screamed "hes gone darling hes in heaven " Dylan said " you lair! you promised me you would look after him I hate you !" I screamed and started punching him and the officer picked me up and held me tight " no please where is he" I screamed and cried , I pushed the officer off of me , I ran out the door and ran down the road and I wouldn't stop , I ran to this massive field and I clasped and cried "NOOOO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ! I NEED YOU ! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME !" I screamed and cried my phone was ringing it was Cameron then my mum then jack I didn't answer them , I cried so hard and I felt like someone just ripped a part of me and burned it , I have never felt so much pain in my life , I feel like I'm numb and I cant move, I just want my dad .

I was  still crying about a hour later my phone was ringing  it was Cameron , I ended it again , I started to walk home, but I didn't want to go home , I felt so weak and like I was gone my self , the pain is unbearable none should ever feel this pain , I wish I would wake up from this dream , but I cant because its realty and theres not going back or nothing can be changed no matter how much you wish or pray , I walked throw my door and Cameron came running over to me and he held me so tight and I just wanted to die, I want this pain to stop , I didn't talk to him or cry I just stood there staring at the floor, I pushed Cameron off me , I walked into our room and I pulled my chair close to the window and I sat looking out the window , I heard people talking behind me and I just blocked them out and I got changed , I layed down in my bed I fell asleep thinking of my dad.