Chapter 22

Ellies P.O.V

its my birthday ..

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and had  a shower  , I brushed my teeth and walked to our room and Cameron was gone and I saw a note on the bed "Ellie , you need to go ... back to your mums, Cameron " I dropped it , what! I grabbed some clothes and got changed into a dress and I brushed my hair and started to cry I think hes kicked me out and wants to stop the wedding " ergh why do I fuck things up " I cried and wrote on the note"  I'm sorry Cameron I don't know what I have done but I love you and I understand! I'm sorry " I put it down and grabbed my phone and drove to my mums , I ran In the door " mum ! " I cried and searched the whole house none here "Ellie you have to go to jacks I'm sorry darling, mum" I cried harder , I drove to jacks and his door was un locked and there was a note "Ellie you have to go to maggies sorry  jack and Cleo!" i read out loads and cried harder " ergh !" i ran out to my truck and i went to maggies.

"Maggie please let me in , i have lost everything " i cried and there neighboor said " they don't want you go to sammys!" i nodded and cried in the truck  i opened twitter "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE WE LOVE YOU!" i saw loads  i smiled  .

I pulled up outside sammys and walked in " Sammy? please everyone hates me ! i need you !" i cried and saw a note " I'm sorry babes but we don't want you either and go to the griers!" i cried and drove to Nash's , i knocked the door and miss grier answered " help me please" i cried on her shoulder " awh baby come here its okay i have to take you some where but you have to trust me okay!" she smiled and i nodded " i have to change you tho are you oaky with that" i nodded and she put a blind fold on me and changed me into a dress i think and some vans i think " okay we are going in my car now okay" i nodded and she lead me to her car.

we stopped and Elizabeth helped me out the car and led me to into a building  and she said " okay two more minutes then you can look!" she beamed and i heard things moving around and she took the blind fold off and i saw this.

" no way!" i smiled and turned around and everyone was there and they all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!" i smiled and said " i love you guys!"  i hugged everyone and my mum gave me a card " Read this later or now its from your dad " she smiled and...

" no way!" i smiled and turned around and everyone was there and they all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!" i smiled and said " i love you guys!"  i hugged everyone and my mum gave me a card " Read this later or now its from your dad " she smiled and held my hand , i held it tight and Cameron smiled " baby presents !"

I sat down and Nash came over to me with a box "happy birthday !"  and i opened it to find a beamie with Nashty on it "thank you Nash!" i smiled