C. 3~ Moving Pictures

"So you are trying to get Asher Davis to fall in love with you?"

Britt asked a few days later, still reeling over what I had told her a couple days ago. Her black hair was pulled back in obnoxious pigtails that she had apparently let her six year old cousin do.

"Yes. I want him to see what it's like to play with someone's emotions and just leave them." She nodded, resting his chin on my throw pillow.

"And what if you fall in love with him?"

"What?" I asked, shaking my head at her.

"Oh come on, Rosie. He's Asher Davis, he doesn't have a reputation for nothing." She sat up, staring at me with a serious expression, "He knows how to play with girls emotions, and you won't be any different." I glared across the room, spinning around in my computer chair so I was completely facing her.

"I love how much faith you have in me, Britt."

"You know it's not like that, Rose. I just don't want to see you get hurt, especially by him." I ignored the worried look she was giving me and let out a sigh.

"Ladies!" Darren walked into the room, grinning. Britt straightened up, giggling. My best friend was the biggest tomboy I knew. . . until it came to being around Darren. She had always had the biggest crush on him, she had thought he was cutest, funniest, and hottest guy in the world. Until she had met Stark of course.

"You have visitors." My brother stepped out of the way and Stark appeared in the doorway, looking at my brother like he had just escaped from a mental institution.

"Nice place you've got here, Hunter." I heard Britt groan as Asher walked into the room, giving my brother a swift nod. Stark fell back on to my bed beside his girlfriend and stared up at his best friend.

"Her name is Rosalie, Ash." Asher shrugged.

"I prefer Hunter." Darren gave me a strange look over Asher's shoulder before he walked back down the hall.

"What are you two doing here? This was supposed to be an Asher-free day." Britt said, pointing at Asher as he leaned against the door frame.

"I came to pick you guys up. Ash and I were heading up to the lake and wanted you two to join us." I snickered, but Britt cut me off before I could say anything.

"You just think you might see me in a bikini." Britt said, glancing up at her boyfriend. He leaned down and kissed her, smiling. I heard Asher make a gagging sound from beside me.

"Get a room." Stark pulled away from Britt and glared at his best friend.

"Okay, get out." I gasped, staring at Stark in disgust.

"Wow, wow. This is my room. No funny business in here." He shook his head and sat up, his arm still draped over Britt's shoulder.

"So how about it? Will you lovely ladies join us?" I turned to Britt who was looking passed me and at my dresser, her lips pulled into a thin line.

"How likely is it you are going to try and hit on Rosie?" Britt finally asked, staring at the boy leaning against the door frame. Asher studied me for a long moment until a smirk finally made it's way on to his face.

"Very likely."

***

"You don't like swimming?" Asher asked, falling on to the towel beside me. I moved away, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No." He raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"That's none of your business." I snapped, feeling a little guilty for snapping at him.