three

A/N: It's really hard for me to pick who would be the submissive in Ziam because I see them both as a switch when they are together, and in normally don't write Ziam as a side ship but I have. 20 comments please?

Louis is way too cute in this I can't

three

"Move, move, move. I Gotta pee!"Louis is pushing past Zayn, doing the 'I need to pee' run as he runs by Zayn and into the house, face red in concentration as he tries to hold in his pee. Zayn is stunned for a second, eyes trained on the spot where Louis once was, snapping out of his thoughts whenever Niall is shouting.

"Louis!"Niall shouts after the little, face red in embarrassment as he holds the Spider-Man backpack in his hands."I'm sorry about that, he really needed to pee and he's not in a pull-up."Niall sighs, handing the backpack to Zayn who just smiles.

"It's fine, Better him rushing into my home to pee than having an accident."Niall makes a sound of agreement, running a hand through his blonde hair."Has he got everything?"

"Yes, he has everything. Skittles has been put in the bag, he has his blankie, dummy and a couple of pull-ups just in case. There are spare clothes and his sippy cup."Niall lists off,"He had a hard night last night, so he may need a nap after lunch time but other than that, he should be good as gold."

"I'm looking forward to looking after him already,"Zayn smiles. Zayn has known Niall for a good part of the mans life, they were eachothers right hand man. They've been here for one another during the bad times and through the good, it was a type of friendship that was solid and yeah, maybe they didn't always talk but they didn't need to.

"Thank you so much for doing this, I'll be back by 3 at the latest."Niall is quick to leaving, late for his meeting. Zayn closes the door behind the man after reassuring Niall that Louis will be alright in the hands of Zayn and Liam, watching the man leave the driveway safely before turning just in time to see Louis running out of the bathroom.

"I made it!"He beams, the buttons of his dungarees undone and one of the straps on the wrong side of his shoulder. Zayn stiffens a chuckle, shaking his head fondly as he motions for the little to come closer so that he can fix his clothes for him."Where's my Daddy?"

"He was running late for his meeting, buddy."Zayn tells him, clicking the strap into place."But he'll be back soon enough,"

"B-but I didn't get no kisses,"Louis' lips turn into a frown quickly enough, sniffling. Niall never left without giving him a kiss, it was their rule! Zayn mimics Louis' frown, running a hand through feather soft hair.

"I'll give you a kiss,"Zayn bargains, already pecking the little on the forehead."There, there's your kiss."Louis giggles, Zayn genuinely smiling at the smile on Louis' face.

"There's that smile! Now, I need you to go upstairs and wake up Liam for me, please. He's being such a lazy butt."Zayn chuckles whenever Louis gasps in excitement, already rushing up the stairs to go and jump on Liam to wake the other up.

Zayn and Liam have been together for 5 years, 3 years longer than Louis and Niall. Louis admired their relationship, it was so full of casual and simple love that made Louis all happy to be able to witness, and they were both very sweet and sophisticated men. Unlike Louis and Nialls relationship where Louis was constantly the little, Liam was only sometimes a little but still a submissive to Zayn.

Tripping at the last step, Louis huffs a breath, ignoring the throbbing in knee as he continues his journey to Zayn and Liams bedroom. Stiffening giggles, Louis is pushing open the bedroom door and spying Liam wrapped up in a cocoon of bed sheets as he sleeps.