twenty-seven

I'm hoping to have this finished sometime before summer offishly starts for me, which is around mid June, after my exams.

Enjoy another short chapter, seeing as I'm really shitty with my updates and I feel very unmotivated for this fic but I want to still update for the people that do read!

twenty-seven

"What are our rules?"

"To stay with daddy,"

"And?"

"Not to be a brat?"Louis tilts his head in question, allowing his daddy to help him into his coat as they stand in the car park. Ireland is still terribly bad in Louis' opinion, mostly because it's a lot colder here than what is was back in England and that he's pretty lonely and bored now that he's moved away from his best friend, but it isn't the nightmare that Louis has anticipated it to be.

Harry has stayed away from him to say the least, which is the best thing to come out of this situation, although, Louis is starting to feel increasingly bad about his bad behaviour towards Harry. As much as the bodyguard doesn't seem as trusting as he should be and gives Louis uncomfortable vibes, the little thinks that he should start being a little bit nicer to him in order to be kept safe.

Also because his Daddy told him he'd buy him a new stuffie if he's nice to Harry so that works too.

"You're never a brat, little bird."Niall sighs, zipping up Louis' white puffy coat and tucking the littles scarf down the front of the inside of the coat. It's a cold and rainy day, despite it being nearly June and the least that Niall wants is for his little to end up with the cold during the summer months where hopefully it'll be a lot warmer than what it already is.

As much as Niall is supposed to be on the down low - which he is, as much as someone who likes to go out a lot can be - he wasn't going to let other people do his shopping for him and as well as that, he needed to get Louis out of the house. The Little was getting agitated, and as much as he tried to keep to his own devices as his Daddy was working, it still didn't stop him from constantly interrupting his work for attention.

"Spoilt, but not a brat."Niall adds with a small smirk, playfully tweaking the littles nose which causes Louis to squeak and pout at his Daddy in annoyance."But that's a good thing, because it shows that Daddy loves you."

"And I love Daddy."Louis' angry pout is quickly disappearing as he lunges forward to press a loving and meaningful kiss to Nialls lips, pulling away with a slight giggle that never fails to make Nialls heart to skip a beat in his chest. Because he does love him, Louis is his entire world and he would go to great lengths to make sure that he knows that.

"The other rule is to tell me when you need to go to the toilet, alright? We don't want any accidents, do we?"Niall raises his eyebrow at the little, waiting on the shake of the head before he continues, his hand outstretched for Louis to take."C'mon then, let's do some shopping."

Without hesitation, Louis is bouncing at the opportunity to go shopping. It's his favourite hobby and he loves it when his daddy buys him new things, even though he has so many clothes and stuffies already. And his daddy loves to buy things for him, if it makes Louis happen then it makes Niall happy, just as long as Louis doesn't ask or want something ridiculous or a waste of money that is.

The shopping mall is situated in a warehouse type of environment, one that Niall had dug around to find and make sure that the security was at its best. He can't afford to be seen, but as well as that, he can't be hanging inside the house either. Luckily, it also provides all of the shops that he knows that Louis enjoys to shop in and even ones that Niall goes into as well. It's worth the money for the access.

"You have to be on your best behaviour, okay? Some of Daddy's men work in here and you need to show them how much of a good boy that you are."Niall tells him as he shows his ID at the security entrance, being granted access with Louis in tow.

"I'm always a good boy."Louis frowns in confusion, attention caught on all the bright lights as they enter the shopping mall.

"Sure you are."Niall rolls his eyes, because he's not going to start an argument but he into going to agree either. It was no surprise to anyone that Louis Tomlinson was a handful to look after, he was a nuisance to say the least and everyone knew that, and sympathised Niall for that. The tantrum that he had threw when they first got to the house was just a prime example of how Louis could act if he didn't get his way,

But Niall loved him nevertheless. Spoilt or not. Because he's his, he's his little boy and the love of his life, whether Little or big and nothing in this world could change his find about him. Whether he spends all his money or wakes him up at 3am because he's hungry. Niall loves lousk for who he is, and he wouldn't ask him to change.

"Another thing,"Niall lets out a heavy sigh as they walk, coming up close to Louis' favourite little store."Harry is meeting us here- Louis, stop giving me that look, you know what is purpose is and I'd feel a lot better if I know that he's also here to look after and protect you."

"I don't need protected! I'm not fragile!"

"Nobody said you were fragile, you're just...Vulnerable."And that's the worse word that Niall can use to describe Louis in front of the little, even though it's true. In the eyes of Niall, and so may other people, Louis is an easy target. A weak spot. And Niall would fight tooth and nail to make sure that he's always going to be protected.

"That's even worse!"

"Louis, please, for once can you be nice to him? He's very good to you and it would mean a lot to daddy if you got along with him, especially now because of our situation."Niall stops just outside of Louis' favourite store, not surprised whenever he's met with Louis' famous angry pout that does nothing to Niall. He's use to it."And I'll get you a surprise if you be good to him."

"You promised me a surprise last time but I didn't get it."Which is the damn truth, because Louis was promised that a surprise would be waiting for him at the new house whenever they got to Ireland, but there wasn't!

"Right fine, after shopping we will go and get your surprise, how about that?"Niall groans because he knows that he's not going to win this battle. He does own Louis a surprise, and maybe if he got it sooner rather than later that it would've prevented the tantrum that happened in the house on their first day.

"Yay!"

"Only if you're nice to Harry."

"Fine."Louis grumbles, because if he only needs to be nice to Harry for one afternoon for his surprise then he can do that. Louis is great at playing pretend so this will be a breeze!

"Thank you,"Niall breathes our softly, pulling Louis into his chest for a hug, feeling some of the tension washing away from the little. He knows that Louis has a hard time with trusting people, he doesn't blame him for the past that he has had, and it's a real stepping stone. Pressing his lips against Louis' forehead, Niall mumbles."I love you little bird."

"I love you too Daddy."

I know this is really short but I needed to update something and I'll continue the next chapter and and if longer I swear btw

What's your opinions on the chapter?

What do you think will happen?

And what do you think Niall's surprise is going to be?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼