seven

20 comments please?

seven

Bunny farm/Ice cream/cute fluffiness

"Daddy! Come look at this one! Over 'ere! Quick!"Louis' squeals can be heard from across the area, ear piercingly loud that it makes those close by flinch and cover their ears and others move away. Niall turns from where he was caught up looking at another bunny, brown furred with a white spot circling it's left eye, it was the last bunny rabbit that Louis had pointed out and squealed at; Niall had to catch up.

Niall would have to listen To Louis drone on and on about each and every bunny rabbit, from the dark little baby rabbit with the floppy ears to the scruffy old rabbit that had am extra twitchy nose. Niall needs to know them all so that then Louis asks about which was Nialls favourite - because he would, he always does - he better have an answer.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."Nialls shoes crunch against the white and grey stone path as he walks, his arms swaying a little at his sides as he walks. Louis is jumping excitedly on the spot, the ruffles of his tutu flowing up a little too high and exposing what he is wearing underneath the skirt, Niall makes it his job to pull the skirt back into position."Okay, now which bunny am I looking at?"

"The white one daddy. Look at the white one!"He shouts his happiness, ideas finger pointing into the boxed off area. The Bunny farm is huge and has taken the couple more than an hour to venture not even half way through because as much as there is bunnies - a shit ton of them- , there's also hamsters. Guinne pigs and other rodent creatures that Louis likes.

"There's a lot of white ones,"Niall observes, closing in behind Louis so that he can wrap his arms around Louis from behind, have the little pulled to his chest and chin rested on his shoulder so that he can peer into the area.

"That one,"Louis points as if obvious from the crowd of White."The one with the floppy ears and pink nose."

"Lou-"

"It just hopped! Did you see it hop? Did you, Daddy? Did you?"Louis is back to jumping up and down excitedly, voice getting louder if that was even possible. Niall is well aware of the curious stares that the paid are getting but he doesn't care; It's none of their business.

"Yes,"Niall lies through his teeth, eyes darting around the enclosure to maybe, hopefully, see the specific White bunny rabbit that seems to be like every other bunny rabbit but of course, it isn't, because Louis has spotted it and it's special."It was a very cute hop."

"But I can hop cuter."

"I bet you can,"Niall can't help but to laugh, pecking Louis' pouty lips whenever the little turns his head to look at Niall. Louis smiles widely into the kiss, shuffling into Nialls arms until he's turned to face him, chest to chest."You hop pretty well onto my cock."

"Daddy!"Louis scrunches his nose up with a cute pout on his pretty pink lips and the brush rushing all the way to the tips of his ears."Naughty words,"He goes to poke at Nialls bottom lip, making the dominant lean forward to make a grab with his teeth, Louis jumping with a squeal as he cradles his assaulted finger to his chest.

"I can't help it,"Niall smirks, leaning so that his face could rest in the crook of Louis' neck and that his hands can travel to rest on the curve of Louis' bum under his tutu, trapping Louis against the wall of the enclosure and Nialls chest."I just want to bury myself between your wonderful thighs, make myself a home down there."

"Daddy..."It comes out more of a needy whine this time, squirming in Nialls hold with heated skin and tingly bits. Louis found it embarrassing how quickly he could get a semi just from his Daddy's confessions and actions. Niall finds it endearing."Not here, please."He whispers."Not with bunnies watching."

"Fine,"Niall sighs, allowing his hands to drop down from where they rest on Louis' bum and take a step back. Louis lets out a needy and sad sound from the loss of touch, hating T he fact that Niall deliberately took a step away from him.

"I'm sorry,"Louis is already frowning, having one of those days where he's a little bit littler than usual and just wants to close to his Daddy and spend time with him. It was only when Louis is a bit older - but not that much - is when he's sassy and troublesome."Jus' don' want touchies."He confesses.

"I know baby boy, that's okay, maybe later."He gathers Louis back into his arms and presses a warm kiss to his forehead,"Don't be sad, this is a Daddy and You day. We still have loads of bunnies to look at."

~~~\0/~~/\~~

Louis nearly goes home with 12 bunny rabbits by the time they've ventured the entire rabbit farm, going as far as trying to sneak one out of its enclosure and putting it in Nialls backpack whenever the man wasn't paying attention. Unfortunately so, Louis was caught by one of the workers and scowled at by both the worker and Niall which reduced the little into tears of embarrassment and sadness.

"I jus' wanna bunny!"He had cried into Nialls shoulder as Niall rocked him side to side. It was getting close to lunch time, the both of them staying longer than expected and nearing Louis' nap time.

"Yes, I know, but we don't steal. You could've really hurt that bunny, Louis. It was only a baby."

They leave soon enough after Louis' waterworks, without a pet bunny this time. Niall is all for getting Louis a pet, the little is tired and they have a long day ahead of them. He'll take Louis back to the bunny farm soon and allow Louis to pick a bunny.

Louis falls asleep as soon as the car is moving, legs curling up onto the passenger seat and head resting on the cold window. Niall is draping his jacket over the little, knowing that Louis will be able to get a good 1 and a half nap on their drive back.

They get a quick lunch at one of the cafes across the road from Louis' favourite park, Louis getting a ham and cheese toastie with some apple juice while Niall gets a sandwich with a bit of everything in it along with a bottle of coke. They eat, they chat and Louis drones on and on about every single bunny rabbit that he saw, questioning Niall on them all.

By the time Niall is mentioning about going to the park, Louis is moving as fast a bullet fired from a gun, running across the street and almost into a car if it wasn't for Niall grabbing hold of the little just before he could."Louis! What have I said about crossing the road?"

"Not to do it without Daddy,"Louis' voice trails off, looking longingly at the park that is only a hundred yards away.

"And..."Niall prompts, sounding angry.

"To look both ways Incase of cars,"He grumpily mumbles."But I'm excited! I wanna go on the swings and the slides and the round-a-bout and-"

"That is no reason to endanger your life."He ends up sighing, pressing a reassuring kiss to Louis' cheek so that the little doesn't think that he's in serious trouble and that Niall is mad at him. They end up walking hand in hand to the park, Louis practically dragging Niall towards the swings and letting out a happy sound when he sees that they are empty.

"Push me!"Louis orders which makes Niall raise his eyebrow at the little who is getting comfortable on the swing, the swing lifted off of the ground s little higher than expected which makes Louis' legs dangle. He has to point his toes for them to touch the Astroturf."...please."He adds,

"Of course,"Niall smiles with a little bow."The princess gets what they want."

"I'm a princess,"Louis beams, letting out a joyful squeal whenever he can feel the swing starting to move forward and back, Nialls hands rested on the small of his back and at lip of the swings seat so he can push."Daddy's Princess."He corrects himself rather quickly just so that his daddy knows.

"Daddy's beautiful princess."

I'm thinking smut in the next chapter I dunno

Does anyone have any thing they want to happen in this?

Please give me your opinions!! (:

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️