thirty-four

thirty-four

"No!"

"Louis just-"

"I said no! I am not taking a shower and you can't make me!"Louis is throwing himself onto the dusty, old sofa that he had previously been sleeping on, scaring the complete life out of Bambi who jumps and mewls at the erupt awakening. Unimpressed with her mother, she's jumping off the sofa and away from Louis, something which doesn't help to Louis' already sour mood.

"Then how about a bath? If we wait a little while longer, I'm sure I can get enough warm wat-"Harry goes to try and find another alternative to bathing Louis because honestly, the litre needs to be washed and so does Harry. He's sure there's soap and shampoo kept somewhere in one of the bathrooms.

"No!"

"Fine, whatever. Do whatever you want, I'm away to shower."Harry gives up, throwing his hands up in the air is defeat. He gives Louis once last glance, shaking his head whenever all the little does is slump further into the dusty old couch and cross his arms over his chest with a pout before turning to exit the living room.

Harry would be lying to himself if he thought that Louis would've been on better terms with him after their little talk and apology moment in the kitchen that morning, but of course after Louis had been fed, it seemed like nothing had changed. That sleepy, apologetic side of Louis had seemed to be switched off and at full force, Louis' bratty and moody personality had came swinging back.

"Stupid, meanie Harry."Louis grumbles under his breath, kicking his legs out in anger and frustration, accidentally kicking the coffee table in front of him and hurting his foot. The little lets out a painful whimper, clutching at his foot as tears start to spring to his eyes."Ouchie."

He's tired and begging tried makes him cranky and being cranky makes him moody and being moody makes Louis say and do things that he doesn't mean to but he does anyway. It's a complicated cycle and Harry should know this by now. If his Daddy was here, he'd know what to do to make Louis all better again. He'd put on his sleepy movie and pet his hair until he fell asleep; problem solved.

But no. Niall isn't here. He's not here to give him kisses on the lips or pet his hair whenever he's cranky and moody and it makes Louis all the more upset because nobody will keep him in touch with what is going on. The subject is practically being avoided by Harry and the more that it is, the more upset that Louis is getting with his hypothetical outcomes in his head.

"I just want Niall, he'd make everything better."Louis whispers to nobody other than himself, furiously wiping away his fast running tears with the sleeve of his onesie that he still wears. A nice bath does sound nice but Louis doesn't like to be left alone in the bathroom whenever he's taking a bath and he defiantly doesn't want Harry to be there whenever he's all nakey.

Louis jumps whenever he hears a loud banging noise from somewhere in the house, causing the little to whip his head around and frantically look around him for any sign of danger. Whenever the banging happens again, Louis is on his feet and making a run for the creaky old stairs that he heard Harry go up, scrambling up them.

"Harry! Harry! I'm sorry for being grumpy! Please don't leave me alone!"He's yelling fearfully, using his fists to bang onto the wooden door of the bathroom. He hears the same bang again and his fists work harder to bang against the wood, fear bubbling in his stomach because he doesn't want to be left alone on the wrong side of a locked door.

And he's so scared, more scared than he's ever been because he's missing Niall, he's missing his home, his friends and even his goddamn family and Louis just wishes that they hadn't had to move, that Niall wasn't part of a gang because then everything could be normal. He doesn't care for the clothes, the toys, the money that Niall has, he only cares for Niall and if Niall isn't around, what's the point of anything else?