epilogue

It's been great writing this little on the side nouis fic for the last half a year? A year? I'm really unsure of when I started it but I know it hasn't been over a year but it's been all worthwhile! I didn't think a lot of people would even glance at this but it's broke over 3.6K votes and hey! That's a lot to me!

So thank you all for reading and I hope that I'll see you all in my other books and my new books to come! Enjoy your last chapter of skittles.

epilogue

"Oh where, oh where, could you be."Niall hums, stroking the stubble on his chin as he looks around the bedroom in search for Louis who had disappeared in their game of hide and seek. Bambi is brushing up against Nialls legs, her soft grey fur tickling him as she passes and the bell on her mint green collar chiming as she make a show of nuzzling her face against Nialls leg, not helping his concentration.

It's been 2 years since Niall proposed to Louis in Paris and the last two years have been a whirlwind of ups and downs that Niall wouldn't take back in the world. They've moved more times than enough over the last years, more complications with Niall and rival gangs and wanted criminals, but they've settled on a new house in a location that they can all agree with.

They've moved back to London, not in the house that they had originally lived in but one a lot better but a bit smaller which suits them both pretty good. It also means that they're close to Liam and Zayn again and that Harry no longer lives in the house but in the house next door which was amazing in Louis' eyes.

Don't get him wrong, he's made his amends with Harry but it's not a perfect relationship of course. Louis is still a bit of a brat whenever Harry is involved and he continues to make the bodyguards life like hell, but it's improved a lot. So much so that Louis no longer openly goes for an argument and Harry has even let Louis do his hair and play dress up with him sometimes.

There's a muffled giggle from somewhere in the room, close to where the sliding wardrobe is that and where most of their winter clothes is kept, a perfect hiding spot. Making sure that his footsteps are quiet, Niall slowly is making his way towards the wardrobe where all of the muffled giggles and laughs are coming from, continuing to stroke his stubble in wonder as he looks around in mock lost.

"I mean, if I can't find my Louis, I guess I just have to go out for ice cream myself then."Niall declares with a heavy sigh, standing beside the wardrobe and out of Louis' sight. He has to stiffen his own laugh whenever he hears Louis' gasp from inside the wardrobe, making a show himself of making heavy footsteps look like he's walking away.

"I want ice cream!"Louis is shouting, scrambling to get out of the wardrobe. Getting out, he's making a run for the door and letting out a shriek of reply whenever Niall is leaping at him in surprise, arms grabbing the little around the waist."Daddy, No!"

"Daddy, yes!"Niall is laughing just as loud as Louis is shrieking, fingers dancing up and down Louis' ticklish sides, under his armpits and around his neck, something that makes Louis squirm and shriek and laugh out loud as he tries to get away from the man. He escapes from his arms, only to be pushed onto the large bed, Niall climbing on top of him.

"Daddy! Truce! Truce!"He squeals whenever Niall is continuing, a grin that reaches all the way to his crystal blue eyes on his face, making the corner of his eyes crinkle.

"What's the magic words?"

"I love you?"

"Nope."

"Daddy is the best?"

"Try again, little bird."

"Louis is the best!"Louis shouts around his laughter and he lets out a massive heavy sigh of relief whenever Niall stops the tickling, still leaning over the smaller man on the bed, arms prompting him up. The little is red faced, tears in his eyes from laughing so hard and fluffy hazel hair a mess as he pouts up at Niall."That's not fair. Tickling is my weakness."