twenty-one

I was gonna write smut, but in the end I was like no?? Mostly because I love the whole little dynamic without MAJOR smut but still having that 'not totally innocent' way with handjobs etc.

But this chapter will consist of having Louis out of his headspace

twenty-one

"Lou, babe, we need to talk."Niall informs, making himself known as he walks further into the room from where he has been standing, watching the little watch his morning programmes. Niall had sent Louis into the living room during breakfast, saying the little could take his cereal with him as Niall had to take a call. It had taken longer than he expected it to, the call giving the Gang leader news that he wish he didn't have to tell his little.

Louis' attention remains glued on the television, Giggling behind his thumb whenever a funny antic happens on the screen, not paying attention to his Daddy's grave tone or the fact that Niall is still waiting for the little to look up and pay attention. He's dressed in a pair of pastel pink overalls, accompanied with white socks and a pastel pink and white polka dotted bow that Niall had clipped into his hair that morning.

"Louis,"At the mention of his name, Louis looks up at his Daddy with those wide innocent eyes that hold so much trust. Daddy only says his full name when he's been bad, it's always nicknames and cute little pet names that his Daddy calls him.

"Did I do something bad?"He whispers, watching as Niall turns off Tom and Jerry and sits down on the sofa beside the little. He can't remember doing anything bad, he's been watching Television just like his Daddy told him to do.

"Of course not! You haven't done a thing wrong, we just need to talk."Niall says gently, placing his hand on Louis' knee and giving his knee a soft rub. Slowly, Louis' thumb falls out of his mouth as he looks at his Daddy, meeting his eyes as Niall continues."But I need you to be a big boy for me. This is a Niall and Louis talk."

"Okay,"Louis whispers, his voice wavering on unsureness as he looks away from Niall. Louis has never felt comfortable outside of his little headspace, he always felt isolated and vulnerable as his adult self, despite knowing that Niall was there to look after him. Ever since he has been with Niall he has never had to be outside of his headspace for long and anytime that he was, it was to visit family or important people for a short amount of time.

Sometimes, Louis wondered why Niall was okay with it all. Part of him knows it's because Niall is a Daddy Dom and that's just who he is, it's in his nature. The same part is because Niall loves him, he loves to look after his Baby and make sure that he's safe, that he's comfortable, it gives the Dom control. But that doesn't stop Louis from wondering if Niall ever wants something more, the sex, the proper relationship dynamic that Louis doesn't give him.

Panic settles into the pit of Louis' stomach as he slowly gets out of his headspace. Maybe Niall wants to talk about ending their relationship, that he's fed up with having to constantly look after the little and he wants something more, someone better. He doesn't know what he would do without Niall, he couldn't live with Liam and Zayn because they're friends with Niall, nor can he go home to his family because they don't want him.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why the tears, baby?"Niall asks, concerned whenever tears start to fall down Louis' cheeks. The Dom pats his lap for Louis to sit on his lap, the not so little doesn't hesitate and soon he has his face buried in Niall's chest and hands curled into his t-shirt."Hey, what happened?"

"Y-you're going to leave me,"Louis whispers, hiding his face away from the Dom as he sniffles away tears and sobs.

"Leave you? Baby, I'm not leaving you! I just need to talk to you about something important."Niall says gently, kissing Louis' feathery pink hair as he rubs his back calmly.