eighteen

Honestly??? Little!Lilo is adorable, okay? It's so sweet that I'm getting cavities

eighteen

As predicted, Louis is bouncing off the walls no more than an hour after enduring the delicious bowl of Ice Cream that his Uncle Zee gave him. Louis never had an exact persona when he was little, he was never always sweet as sugar but he was never always loud and boisterous, it was what made him a downright mystery, just waiting to surprise his Daddy on how he was going to act for the day.

Right now, however, Louis is loud and full of energy as he practically runs circles around his Daddy and Zee as the two 'adults' sit in the kitchen drinking coffee and discussing boring adult things that Louis shares no interest in. He has his Skittles tucked under one arm - dressed in his own pair of denim shorts and a button up t-shirt, curtesy of Build-A-Bear - his Favourite Iron man Dummy in his mouth and one of Liam's hot wheels in one of his hands.

"Lou, little bird, can you stop that?"Niall asks just as Louis runs the the hot wheel over his left shoulder and then up his neck, making car sounds behind his dummy. Zayn sits at the other side of the kitchen table, sheets of paperwork and folders spread out in front of the two as they go through work, waiting for the arrival of Harry and Liam.

"M'playin' Daddy."Louis informs, pointing out of the obvious.

"Why don't you play on Liam's hot wheel track, baby? He won't mind."Niall asks again, only to receive a shake of the head from Louis as the car drives over his head and then down his chest, the little laughing loudly at the annoyed expression upon his Daddy' face.

"I overheard from one of Roberts men, that a man in the states was willing to sell us his best goods. At a good price, too."Zayn informs, pointing to a piece with the mans name and what exactly it was, the price included. Zayn and Niall tried their best not to mention their jobs, or drugs when around their subs, especially Louis.

"I'm not saying that I don't trust him,"

"That means you don't trust him."

"People have been swindled out of these deals before. Just last month, a guy I know was out of pocket 50 grand due to the fuck up that his guy caused, withdrawing the deal and pocketing the money for himself. You might all be for losing your cash, but I'm not."

"Because you're as tight as a ducks arse, that's why."Zayn rolls his eyes, with a playful grin on his face.

"Daddy, m'bored. Wanna play with you."Louis whines barely 5 minutes later, the car dropped and abandoned onto the kitchen floor and Paci hanging by the ribbon. Skittles is out in front of his face, moving the stuffed bear as if he's nodding in agreement."Skittles is bored too. Can we go outside, Daddy? I wanna play outside on the swings and the slide and the sand-"

"Louis, Daddy and Zayn are trying to do some work. Can you please go and play in the living room? We can play outside later, I swear."Niall stresses, taking a sip of his beer which was sitting on the table. It was early, but Niall could hold his drink and it wasn't as if he was downing it.

"But Daddy!"

"Hey, why don't you come give me a cuddle, yeah?"Zayn motions, taking the Littles mind away from Niall who was looking out of it. He didn't blame him, Niall has had it rough with the little for a while now, from the chaos of sickness and the punishment, Niall deserved a break and somewhere to let him steam off.

"Okay!"The little agrees, nodding his head frantically as he scurries to climb onto Zayns lap and enjoy a small cuddle with the man. His cuddle with Zayn calms the little down, enjoying the warmth that the man radiates and the soft hum that Zayn does as whenever he's not talking and just listening to what Niall has to say.