twenty-three

Sorry for the delayed update, I'd taken a short break from updating anything One Direction since the news about the death of Louis' mother and I didn't feel like writing anything that centred around Louis during this hard time for him.

Thank you for over 700 comments! 20 votes off of 2K (:

If anyone likes Brallon, can you check out my new fic? It's called Brendon. (:

Enjoy (:

twenty-three

"Louis, can you please stop taking your toys out of the boxes? I'm trying to pack up and you're really not helping, princess."Niall sighs in frustration, watching as Louis is taking out a Sock Monkey from one of the cardboard boxes and hugs that one to his chest too, as well as the other 6 soft toys he has in his arms, giving them all a kiss on the head.

They've been trying to pack up Louis' belongings for the good part of an hour, lasting longer than it should with Louis defiantly not helping as he takes out all of his toys and clothing whenever Niall packs them away. Their belongings would be sent over to Ireland the following day, there for Niall and Louis' arrival.

"But Daddy I gotta make sure that they know everything is gonna be okay! I don' want them being scared when on the plane!"Louis tells his Daddy with much serious on his face and in his voice, sounding extra little as he sits on the floor of his playroom. Truth be told that it's more due to the fact that the more the room gets packed up, the more that the reality of actually moving settles in.

"Little Bird, you haven't even touched any of these toys in a year!"

"That doesn't mean I don' love them! Because I do! A lot!"Louis declares loudly, Hugging his cuddly toys to his chest in defence because he does love them, maybe he loves Skittles and Charles a little more than the rest but that does not mean they are forgotten about.

"Okay, okay, no need to shout."Niall holds his hands up in defence, shaking his head at the Little who huffs and kisses the top of the Sock Monkey in his arms."But I need you to put them back into the box now so we can tape the box close."

"But what if they can't breathe?"

"They will be fine."

"How would you know? You've never been trapped in a box before!"

"Because I'm a Daddy and I know that your toys will be fine. I promise, little bird."Niall smiles softly, kneeling down next to the Little and pulling the cardboard box closer to the pair. Louis looks between his toys and the box, nibbling on his bottom lip in thought. He wishes he could take them all on the plane, but Daddy said he can only take Skittles and Charles just in case he loses the rest.

"Pinky Promise?"He whispers, holding out his pinky for Niall to lock his with.

"I Pinky Promise, my love."Niall reassures, locking his pinky with Louis' and leaning in to give Louis' pouty lips a quick and meaningful kiss before he pulls away. A smile breaks onto Louis' pretty pink lips, causing Niall to grin back."There's my beautiful boy, I was starting to wonder where you went."He teases.

Louis reluctantly puts the cuddly toys back into the box, telling them individually what is going on and that he will miss them and see them soon, Niall watching in fondness. He tapes up the box before he sticks a piece of tape to the side of the box and writes in bold letters 'TOYS' in a dark marker.

"We need my bed, Daddy!"Louis reminds his Daddy.

"We aren't taking some of the furniture, baby. Daddy is buying new stuff in Ireland."The Dom tells him, taping and labelling more boxes and pushing them off to the side before some of Nialls men come to put them in the truck.

"But it's my bed."

"I know it's your bed, but you're going to be getting a new one! A new bed, a new TV, a new toy box, isn't that exciting?"He tries his best to sound uplifting and happy for the Littles sake. He doesn't want to be moving either, and if it wasn't for the constant gun being held to his temple or the knife at his back, he'd be staying put as well.

"Sure..."Louis' voice trials off, his thumb circling around his mouth as he watches his Daddy. It was one of those rare moments where Niall was dressed in just a pair of black jeans and a wife beater, showing off his detailed muscle of his back, shoulders and arms which Louis loved a lot."Are we gonna live in a big house?"

"I don't know,"Niall admits,"But it doesn't matter, does it? As long as you're with me and I'm with you."

"Yeah!"Louis agrees enthusiastically, grinning at what his Daddy has just said."I'd live in a cardboard box as long as I'm with you, Daddy. Never wanna leave Daddy."

"That's very sweet of you to say, Little Bird. But I promise you, as long as I'm with you, my princess will never have to live in a cardboard box."He grins cheekily, pressing a kiss to Louis' nose, causing the little to squeal and scrunch his nose up cutely.

Louis gets bored watching his Daddy, deciding to help out a little. He crawls his way over to one of the chest of drawers to the side of the room, opening one of the drawers and peeking inside. It's filled with art supplies, from crayons to colourful tape, glitter pens and shiny paper. What catches the Littles eye is the sheets of shiny stickers.

The little makes a gleeful sound, dropping Skittles and Charles to the floor and grabbing the stickers instead. He's peeling off the first sticker, grinning from ear to ear as he places one on the cardboard box that has the label sticker on it. He continues, sticking random stickers on different boxes with smiles and giggles.

"What are you doing?"Niall laughs, watching Louis as he peels off a sticker shaped like an elephant and sticks it to the Tummy of Skittles who has been dragged across the floor.

"Labelling like Daddy."Louis tells him, sticking another Frog shaped sticker to Charles Forehead with a giggle."Everything with a sticker is mine."

"Oh Really?"Niall chuckles, raising his eyebrow as he sits down on the ground beside the little.

"Uh-Huh."Louis nods his head, crawling his way onto Nialls open and awaiting lap, a leg thrown over each side of Niall as peels off a sticker. It's in the shape of a loaf of bread, something that oddly makes Louis giggle more.

"And hat do you think you're doing with that?"

"Sticking it to Daddy, because you're Mine."Louis proudly declares, sticking the loaf of bread shaped sticker to Nialls forehead with a wide grin. Niall oddly blushes red at the comment, taking the packet of stickers off of the little.

"Well if I am yours, that means that you are mine."He says as he sticks a Rainbow shaped sticker to Louis' left cheek with a smile. Louis giggles happily wrapping his arms around Niall neck.

"I love being yours, Daddy."

"Well it's a pleasure to be yours."Niall whispers in response, wrapping his arms around Louis before rubbing his nose against his.

"I know, it's because I'm wonderful."

"That you are, Louis, that you are."

I hope you enjoyed this cute little chapter compared to the last two (:

Please tell me your opinions!

Do you think there's more drama ahead?

What all do you think will happen?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️