twenty

I got the new toy story vans and I love them

twenty

Louis does end up watching a film, after being dragged from his place colouring in the playroom by Liam who just cannot wait to show Louis this new film! Louis has Skittles tucked under one arm and his Paci in his mouth as he watches Liam fiddle with the DVD player, pressing buttons and sticking in a DVD that Louis cannot see the cover of, but he trusts Liam enough.

He doesn't know where his Daddy is, but he hasn't seen him since he stormed off after Harry to get a sippy cup full of juice and it makes him sad. But he's mad at his Daddy, he knows that he doesn't like Harry and he still made him go with him to get juice! Not to forget to mention that his Daddy has been ignoring him all day!

Louis just wants to watch The Lion King and have a baba and take a nice nap. As much as he loves to spend time with his Best friend, it doesn't mean he doesn't like being kept in his usual routine of a nap after lunch and some time alone with his Daddy.

"Blanket."He makes grabby hands for the large blanket draped over one of the sofas, grinning whenever Liam brings it over an drapes it over the pair, snuggling against one another as the movie starts to load."What's movie about?"

"I don't want to spoil it!"Liam gasps with an eye roll, remote control in his hand as he turns off the lamp beside him, plunging the room into darkness other than the light that comes off the television. Louis scoots closer to Liam."You'll love it, trust me."

"O'tay..."The little nods, watching with fixed fascination as the film starts, holding Skittles closer and giving an anxious suck on his Paci.

It starts off okay, in Louis' opinion, a bit dreary and dark for his little occupied mind but nothing to frightening and Liam seems to be enjoying himself which is what matters in Louis' opinion. He stands by their agreement. It's only when the film hits the half way mark that it gets too extreme for the little, that the dreariness turns horrifying, gruesome, frightening.

"Li, I don' like this."Louis whimpers, burying his face into his best friends side, Skittles brought up close to his face and wrapped around white fingers that clutch with all his might. He doesn't like the movie, he's frightened and scared and he thought Liam would put on Big Hero 6 or the Lion King - not this."Take off, p'ease."

"C'mon Lou, it's just getting good!"Liam groans, rolling his eyes as he watches the film with full attention and fascination. It was obvious by his tone of voice how little he was not, the horror film causing no effect on him as he watches with interest.

The little scoots even closer to where Liam is sitting, almost sitting on top of his best friend as he tries to hide away from the scary images and horrible screams that are coming out of the television. He hides his face into Liam's side, letting out a soft cry whenever his friend moves away so he can poke at Louis to watch.

"You gotta watch it! This is the best part!"Louis lets out a whimper, looking at Liam with glossy blue eyes and then at the television screen. He watches, half hiding behind his teddy bear and shaking in fear. Letting out a fearful sound, Louis is jumping back just as a face pops up on the screen, allowing the tears to fall down his cheeks.

Urgently, Liam is scrambling for the television remote whenever Louis' progressively getting louder cries are heard by the Dominants in the next room, their foot steps nearing at a fast pace. He grabs it, quickly shutting it off just as the door to the living room is opened and the lights are flicked on, Causing Louis to cry louder.

"What is going on in here?"Zayn commands upon seeing the two sitting on the couch, Liam looking scared out of his wits by the anger oozing out of Zayn and Louis crying his heart out for his Daddy. Niall is quick to rushing over to the crying little, with soft touches and words to soothe the crying boy.