home ► devin booker

For: xEternalSunshinex

Tionne

I sat in my car annoyed with my current situation. I just got kicked out of my parents house because I was hanging out with my friend Henry. Now Henry disappeared and I was left alone.

I didn't know what to do. So for some reason I was parked in the Safeway parking lot with my windows open. My phone was on the verge of dying. I don't have anyone else to turn to.

"Can you not park that close to my car?" A young man told me, he had dark hair and was wearing a Phoenix Suns logo shirt with black jeans.  I nodded my head shyly.

"Hey are you okay? I've noticed you've been sitting here for hours." The man asked, I didn't want to bother him, but then again I didn't have anywhere else to turn to so asking him would be my only option. He seems kind enough to help me.

"I just got kicked out of my parents' house. I wasn't doing any thing bad they just assumed things." I stated, he nodded his head as he stared at me. It was an uncomfortable stare, but if could help me I didn't care.

"I know I'm just a stranger to you but come with me. I can help you and I like to think of myself as a good person. I have a spare bedroom and I could ask for someone to bring your car to my house. you can stay for as long as you'd like. I'm Devin." Devin stated, as he opened the door for me. In these situations I wouldn't budge in, but he seems like a genuine enough.

"Thanks. I'm Tionne." I told him, he seemed so gentlemen like and he seemed so young so I was already amazed by him. He smiled as he grabbed my purse and suitcase from my trunk and put it in his car.

"I can help." I suggested. He stopped looking at me.

"You've been through enough. You need to rest. I'll handle your suitcase and everything and I'm sorry I whined about your parking skills." Devin chuckled, I laughed rolling my eyes.  I watched him as he practically took everything out of my car and watched him struggle at times but he always reassured me that he was 'fine'.

"Okay I'm done." Devin announced, as he sat down on the drives seat turning the ignition. I felt relieved that I wouldn't be spending the night in my car and that I found someone other than my parents to help me,

"Are you hungry?" Devin asked me, glancing at me. I was certainly hungry, starving in that matter but I wasn't worth spending money for.

"No." I mumbled, unconvincingly. He smiled at me as we drove to In & out. He laughed mischievously.

"Devin I told you I wasn't hungry!" I yelled jokingly, he laughed as we entered the drive through. A woman twice our age was jotting down the orders. We drove up to her as she glared at me and flirted with Devin.

"Can I get a double double and a water?" Devin asked the woman, she smiled as she stared at him. Devin glanced over at me, "and you will get?" he asked.

"I'll get a cheeseburger and a milkshake." I stated, with a smile on my face to show the woman that I didn't mind her staring at Devin and that her actions didn't affect me. She glared down at me angrily scribbling things down on her notepad.

If she says anything I'll report her ass.

"Ugly bitch." The woman mumbled under breathe, Devin closed the windows and locked the doors before I could strangle her. He stared at me.

"Don't Listen to her Tionne. She's not worth it, you're beautiful and she's not." Devin told me, as he grabbed my hands for support. He was right. I shouldn't let her get to me because that would just lead me to spending a night or a few days in jail.

"You're right but I'm not beautiful." I mumbled, he sighed as he looked at me.

"To me you are. I believe you are a beautiful person and nonetheless a beautiful young woman. Somebody would be lucky to have you. I'm sure of that." Devin replied.

"Why can't you be that lucky guy?" I asked nervously. He sighed running his hands though his hair. I continued to stare at him and all of his features.

"I'm in a car with you. I am buying you lunch. You're moving in with me. If you let me, I will be that special guy you want." Devin stated, we were finally in the first window where we were supposed to pay.

"Skip this window. I know how mean the woman taking the orders was especially with you guys." The man told us, I laughed as Devin speed up to the window where we were supposed to pay.

Free food.

Devin's house

"This is big! it's bigger than my parents house and you're younger than them." I stated, observing his home. For a guy his age he decorated well.  I took at selfie sitting on his couch as I sent it to my parents.

On my own x Tionne

"I'm guessing you like the house?" Devin asked as I took many pictures on my phone, I walked to ever room with my phone in hand because every room had something different and special about them. It wasn't a plain home, it was a beautiful home. A beautiful home that I was sharing with this young man.

"Come here." Devin told me, I ran up to him as I kissed him. We both knew it was too soon, and our relationship could be at risk if things didn't work out; but things could always be at risk if we had feelings for one another an never confronted each other about them.

"I'm all in." I told him, as we moved ourselves to the bedroom. 

Things couldn't have been any better for Devin and I.