what i see ► stephen curry

REQUESTED BY: Heyitsme126

I slammed the door shut as I heard Stephen run after me. I started sobbing on my couch as Stephen rushed over to my side, "babe let it go their not worth your tears."

I sighed, "no they do have a point. I'm not good enough for you."

Stephen wiped off my tears, "what do you mean?" he asked.

I shook my head trying to avoid the following tears. I had been thinking a lot lately. Mostly about my future with Stephen and then I realized that we wouldn't have one because I'm not good enough for him, "don't you see? I'm not a supermodel or beautiful enough to be your girlfriend."

Stephen shook his head, "I don't want a supermodel or an actress. I only want you."

I sobbed, "I'm afraid that you'll wake up one day and leave me."

Stephen chuckled, "and why would I do that?"

I stared into his eyes and saw how red they were. He was trying to hold in his tears, "one day you're going to wake up and only see all of my flaws. You'll leave without saying goodbye and I'll end up adopting seven hundred cats. You're probably going to find someone better."

He frowned, "why would I ever do that? You're so fucking beautiful and you don't even realize it."

I smiled, "you're just saying that because I'm your girlfriend."

He shook his head, as he kneeled down on one leg. I gasped. "Would I be doing this if I was telling you those things out of sympathy? Would I treat you like a queen everyday if I wasn't in love with you? would I send you letters when I'm on the road because I feel bad for you? NO I wouldn't."

"Steph—"

"I am convinced that you are the love of my life Marielle and I will always love you. Will you marry me?" He said, as tears began to roll down his cheek.

"Of course. YES!" I yelled, as he pulled me into a hug. I was wrong. Stephen and I did have a future together and we were both excited to see what was lying ahead.

"NOW CAN YOU TAKE ME BACK TO THE RESTAURANT I WANT TO CUT A BITCH." I stated as I grabbed my purse.

Stephen chuckled, "anything for you baby."