your love ► klay thompson

Requested by: MrsThompsonn

India

I was at the engagement party of my older sister. This was her fifth engagement and after being left at the alter five times she was convinced that this was end game for her. I was happy for her because she deserved true love just like Klay and I have.

I plastered a smile on my face as I walked past my parents, Klay followed flashing that one million dollar smile of his.

"You look so beautiful  tonight. Do you want to go to the bedroom after this?" Klay asked, I nodded my head as we sat down in one of the lounge chairs. Tonight was a good night, not just for me but for my parents, my sister and everyone else because of the free food.

We cuddled together on the lounge chair as we watched people eat, drink cocktails, and people leaving the party to fuck.  My parents weren't well aware of the last part.

"Klay can I get a picture with you?" Amelia, one of my sister's friends' asked him. He nodded his head as he got up. I pouted I loved being snuggled up in Klay's chest because I feel safe and loved; but I know with his career comes attention.

"Sure. Baby can you take the picture?" Klay asked me, I smiled as I got up from the lounge chair taking the phone out of Amelia's grasp. I watched Klay pose next to her.

"Smile!" I cheered, Klay smiled as Amelia tuned her face to kiss Klay. The camera flashed as the picture of them kissing was on her phone. I deleted it, throwing her phone in the water.

"What the fuck are you doing! I'm married." Klay yelled, as he showed her his ring. Amelia gasped as I threw cold fruit punch down her back. Everyone watched us in amusement including my parents who didn't want me to stop.

"Don't ever try that on my husband ever again." I yelled, Klay was now carrying me bridle style because he didn't want me to hurt myself. Often times when I try to hurt other people, I hurt myself and it is my fault. When she attempts to kiss my husband that's a whole different story.

"Okay...okay I'm so sorry." Amelia said apologetically, I glared at her at Klay lead us to our rover.

I didn't want to leave my sisters' engagement party; but I just caused a major scene and tonight was her night and I needed her to shine tonight. I texted my sister and parents goodnight on our family groupchat. It's mostly my mom, my sister and I gossiping about the family and occasionally dad asks if we are having sex.

My sister and I always lie but to protect him. What kind of dad wants his baby girl to have sex? unless grandkids are involved. I have yet to produce a little klay Jr.

"Hey can we eat? I'm starving their was only salad and fish. Neither of them fill me up." Klay asked.

"Of course baby. Take me wherever you want." I stated, he smiled as he drove someplace I didn't know. I smiled at my dads text.

Dad : Nice to see you sticking up for your man what Amelia pulled was unforgivable. Your sister is throwing apples at her right now 😂

Me: 😂 okay dad I love you ❤️

Dad: love you too honey ❤️

I smiled dropping my phone as I glanced over at my husband. At times, I felt like I don't deserve him; but he's my other half. He completes me.

"I love you baby." Klay mumbled, as he continued to focus on the road ahead.

The restaurant

Klay grabbed my hand as the waiter lead us to our table. We asked for privacy in exchange for paying a bit more than we were expecting. We just wanted to be together. No distractions, no phones, no other people just us.

"My sister is throwing apples at Amelia. I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of this I know you don't like all the extra attention." I told him, he sipped on his cup of water as he stared at me. It was a long stare, it's like he was thinking of something.

"Don't apologize. None of this is your fault and you of all people should know that." Klay's voice cracked midway through the sentence, he was right. It wasn't my fault I was just taking a picture of my husband with a fan but that fan kissed him. Those weren't my actions.

"Why are you always right?" I groaned, he laughed as I threw a wrapper at him. He pouted.

"Give me a kiss. I wanna know if you're a better kisser than her." Klay ordered, I smiled as I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his and kissed his lips so passionately that soon enough we were ready to strip on the table.

"Am I a better kisser than Amelia?" I questioned.

He instantly nodded his head, "much better. Just to be sure give me another one,"Klay suggested, raising his eyebrows.

I giggled as he tickled me midway through the kiss, "baby I love you so much." He mumbled, as he pressed his lips on mine.

The waiter came as he coughed awkwardly, "we would appreciate it if you both wouldn't do something so unsanitary." He said awkwardly. I rolled my eyes as Klay picked me up bridle style.

"Unsanitary my ass." Klay told him, as I flipped him off before we left the restaurant. I must admit we were a bit rude but that's just because of the raging hormones of a married couple.

"Let's go make a baby." Klay mumbled, as he sucked on my neck. I moaned in complete pleasure.

"Papi! More!" I yelled, as he threw off his shirt. I took of my dress as we both realized we were in a car. We both groaned, looking at each other.

"We should do this in bed." I stated, Klay nodded his head as he started the engine.

"Put a baby in me!"