barcelona ► ben simmons

Requested by: exquisitethoughts

Dani

The flight to Barcelona went very well for me. Ben on the other hand, claimed that he was bored and nearly watched me sleep for three hours. Which would exhaust me.

Now that we landed in Barcelona, Ben seemed to forgive me as he kept pulling out his phone to take pictures. I laughed as I filmed the whole view. I sent it to my snapchat story as security followed Ben and I out of customs and baggage claim.

The limo driver opened the door for us as he grabbed our bags and stuffed them in the trunk.  We thanked him before proceeding to enter the limo. Bens eye's immediately closed as the doors closed to the limo.

I let him sleep after all tomorrow would be a busy day for us all as we would be attending the Barcelona game against Sevilla. A game that Ben and I were excited for. We even got the opportunity to meet some players after the game. Players like Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Pique and Bravo.

"I'm sorry baby but I'm tired." Ben stated, apologizing for himself when he didn't need to. He placed his head on my lap as the driver drove to our hotel. The hotel was located about ten minutes away from the stadium.

"Ben you need to get up we're at the hotel. You can sleep on a comfortable bed I while I watch a movie or something." I mumbled, as I ran my hands through his hair. He frowned as he forced himself up and leant me a hand like the gentlemen I know he is.

The security guards behind us lead us to our room where we would be staying for the next two weeks.

"Thank you." I told the security guards, as I threw myself on the bed. I wasn't tired, but I didn't feel like doing anything. It was dark in the streets in Barcelona do I realized I would be spending the night in my hotel room with a full tank of energy.

I'll go grab a coffee tomorrow.

I heard light snores coming from the master bedroom as Ben covered himself with the blankets. He looked so cute and handsome at the same time. I stared at him a few more times before the movie I was watching began.

Morning

Eventually I feel asleep with Ben under the covers as I snuggled against his chest.  By the time I got up Ben was already dressed and staring at me. Why does he have this weird trait where he loves watching people sleep?

"Good morning baby." Ben mumbled, as he offered his hand to get my out of bed.  I smiled as I rushed over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.  The game starts in three hours but since we're so close to the stadium we have plenty of time.

"What should I wear?" I asked myself, but loud enough for Ben to hear and answer the question himself.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Ben stated as he winked in my direction. 

"I'm not going to the game naked!" I yelled, closing the bathroom door shut so my boyfriend wouldn't barge in like the perv he is.

Barcelona game

We ended up arriving to the game late because Ben insisted he wanted to wear his Jordans when we were already in the limo and he spent roughly forty minutes looking for them. I called him but he never answered but we're only 5 minutes late.