forever ► shane larkin

Requested by elevatedwaves-
"Baby I'm sorry to have to say this, but I have to cancel our date tomorrow." Shane mumbled. He had an apologetic look at his face and I couldn't stay mad at him.

I shook my head, "I understand baby but why?" just yesterday he was telling me how he was excited for our date tomorrow and now he's canceling a day before?

He chuckled, "I just remembered that I have a family reunion tomorrow and it's really important to my parents and sisters."

I frowned, "Well I guess I'll just call Ava and ask her if she wants to spend a girls night out, that is if she isn't sucking Cody's face all the damn time."I said referring to my best friend and her boyfriend.

He leaned on the bed, "Why don't you come with me?"

My face instantly lit up, "really? you'd let me go with you?"

He chuckled, "of course baby. You're the first girl who has ever made me feel in love and we have an undeniable connection." I then leaned in to kiss him. I knew what I was getting myself in, you know meeting the parents but I wanted to be with Shane no matter what.

Shane started sucking on my neck but I quickly pushed him off, "Shane I'm meeting your parents tomorrow! I need to look presentable." He pouted as he leaned in to kiss me, but I blocked him with my hands.

A kiss would only lead to something much more.

+++

The Larkin house

Shane and I were sitting in his car as he waited for me to calm down. Why did I agree to this? my palms started to sweat and Shane was quick to notice.

"Baby you're going to come out alive. I promise my parents aren't that bad." He enthused as he tried to cheer me up. I gulped down as Shaun walked to the other side of the car to open the door for me like the gentleman he is.

"Here we go." I muttered to myself.

The Larkin house was big, cozy and from the family portraits you could tell that the Larkins were very family orientated. I also got to see pictures of pictures of Shane when he was younger. That was only the foyer and I hadn't met anyone of his family members yet.

We heard laughter coming from the dining room and Shane and I nervously stepped into the room. Shane had his arm draped around me which caused everyone to look in my direction.

"Hey everyone. I would like you all to meet my girlfriend Jazzlyn," Shane stated, "and Jazzlyn meet my family and hopefully one day they will be yours too."

I waved at them, as they all stared at me. "She's already apart of the family Shane. She's beautiful." Shane's mom, Lisa, told me. Everyone clapped their hands agreeing with Shane's mom. Except one of his sisters.

I pulled Shane out of the room, "why does one of your sisters keep glaring at me it's making me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome."

He rolled his eyes, "She's not mean it's just that she's protective over me."

I shook my head as I entered the room as I sat down next to his mom and dad because they seemed to like me the most. "Hey Jazzlyn." Shane's mom greeted as both his parents pulled me into an unexpected hug. I felt someone tugging on my hair.

"UGH YOU GUYS NEVER GIVE ME ATTENTION BUT WHEN THIS HOE SHOWS UP YOU'RE ALL LIKE WHAT A PRECIOUS ANGEL SHE IS!" One of his daughters Cymber yelled.

His dad ran after her as Shane's mom caressed my cheek, "I'm sorry that she's acting this way. Today was supposed to be a special day."

I smiled as I excused myself from the table, most of his aunts and uncles were at the pool and I didn't mind getting wet but I wouldn't admit that to Shane because then he'd push me in the water.

"Shane?" I asked, as I stepped into every room in the Larkin house but he was nowhere to be found. I sighed as I walked down the staircase and went outside where everyone was at. Still I couldn't spot Shane anywhere.

Brielle approached me, "girl I'm sorry that my sister is acting this way but the rest of the family including me loves you so don't worry about her she can get a little bit jealous sometimes."

I chuckled, " a little bit or a lot?" I joked.

"Hey why don't we go and grab a—"

I then felt a pair of hands push me in the pool along with Brielle. I swear if this was Cymber then I will officially be fighting a bitch tonight. I heard another splash, and a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey beautiful." Shane whispered in my ears that were clogged with water.

"I swear when we get home you will pay for this." I muttered in his ear.

He chuckled, "I'm sure I will sweetheart."

I pushed him off as I pretend to drown. I heard the gasps of people as I was stuck in the water. At first, it was a joke but I seriously couldn't bring myself up the water. Shane tried to pull me up, but he couldn't quite get ahold of my arms.

I heard a splash of water, as I saw Cymber. She better not try to kill me here.

She got ahold of my arms as she pulled me up to the ground, she helped me as I was safely standing on the cold concrete. I stared at her shocked that she would do such a thing.

She smiled, "I don't like you now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to watch you die when I'm more than capable of helping you."

Shane ran up to me as his eyes were both red, he pulled me into a long, deep romantic kiss. All of his members clapped as I was glad to be in his arms once again.

"I thought I lost you and I couldn't help you." Shane sobbed.

"You save me everyday. Why would I blame you the one time you couldn't?"

Not yet edited.