wait ► kelly oubre jr.

REQUESTED BY: augustwife
_____
JaMera scribbled some things down on her notepad as her cousin Stan approached her. They were currently situated in a table of their uncles diner. It was highly rated in Washington and most people who dined here eventually came back.

"I got ass last night." Stan smirked, to say the least Stan was the type of guy who enjoyed one night stands mixed with alcohol. He wasn't a fuckboy but he was on the verge of becoming one. JaMera ignored her cousin as she continued to jot down ideas for her future plans.

JaMera was offered a cooking job, but the problem was that it was located in Atlanta and she wasn't quite ready to leave Washington. She would miss her family, friends and current job. It was too big of a risk but everyone around her encouraged her to take it because it was a wonderful opportunity for JaMera to grow as a chef.

"Okay Stan stop bothering me I have decisions to make." JaMera stated, pushing her cousin away as he frowned. Usually she ignored him and he continued to talk about his night but today was different. Stan felt it in his bones but he had too much fun last night and he wanted to share it with his cousin.

"Okay so I was making out with her right and then I was going to—" Stan spoke, but was quickly cut off by an angry JaMera.

"I told you to stop it! I don't need to hear about ass, or how you licked the girls boobs or any of that shit I'm making a life changing decision!" JaMera yelled, as she slammed her fists on the table. Stan instantly shut up quietly walking away from his cousin.

"Hey I noticed you dropped your pencil and I have a spare one that I could give you?" A boy said abruptly, as he interrupted the thoughts of JaMera. She sighed as she accidentally dropped the pencil from his grasp.

"I'm sorry." JaMera said, quickly apologizing for herself. From the corner of her eye she could see Stan laughing with a girl.

"No it's fine. I'm Kelly." The boy introduced himself, JaMera finally faced him and she was surprised to see that it was handsome one too. Usually handsome guys like him are always rude just because of their genetics.

"I'm JaMera."

Two years later

In that same night, the pair spent the rest of the day together. They went bowling, went to the movies and had dinner. They did all those things because JaMera left the next day to Atlanta. Kelly already grown used to her but he didn't want to hold her back from her dreams.

Who knew they'd still be together to this day.

Apparently, Stan did as he had named himself 'the couple master' which meant he could bring strangers into lovers in a matter of seconds. It was a foolish theory of his but nobody could argue with him.

"I can't believe you're back. Does Kelly know? You do know he's been coming here ever since you left sitting in the exact same spot where you did.  He claimed that it was his way of being closer to you." My uncle explained, I smiled at the thought of my boyfriend of two years.

"I didn't know but I'll make sure to tease him the next time I see him." JaMera stated, as she glanced over at Stan. The past two years have also been good for Stan he has finally settled down with the right woman and he now has a son. He's 5 months old and looks just like his dad.

"Hey JaMera I'll catch you at the Wizards game, right?" Stan questioned, as he raised an eyebrow. JaMera nodded her head, as she walked out to the busy streets of downtown Washington. She was going back to her old apartment where she would get ready for the game to surprise her boyfriend.

Kelly had received a text from Stan informing him that JaMera was in town permanently; Kelly didn't know wether to trust him or not because Stan always lies about these things. But if there was a chance that JaMera was in town and she was staying. He knew what he had to do.

The game

JaMera slipped on her hoodie and shades as everyone wondered why she was wearing sun glasses in a room with no sunlight. Stan was bursting out laughing as he heard people mumble, "why is she wearing glasses?" and "what the fuck is she wearing?"

"Stan shut up. I wanna watch the game and you better not be annoying." JaMera warned, as she and Stan arrived at their seats. They were a row behind court side because Kelly would surely notice his girlfriend if she was upfront.

"Okay chill." Stan stated, as he sipped on his Diet Coke.

"OMG that guy is so cute!" A girl, who looked about 18 whispered to her friend as she pointed over to Kelly. Stan glanced over at his cousin who's vein was literally popping out of her forehead.

"JaMera chill." Stan said, as he noticed how angry JaMera was.

"Just another hoe." Stan reminded his cousin, JaMera nodded her head as she quietly began chewing her popcorn.

"Search him up. He a cutie and I never see him around with a hoe so I guess he's single." The hoe, stated as she giggled with her friend. God, were they annoying to both JaMera and Stan who continued to roll their eyes.

Suddenly Kelly took the microphone, center stage, as he looked at the row where JaMera and Stan were sitting up. Kelly refused to make eye contact with JaMera because he couldn't believe she was at one of his games.

"I'm Kelly Oubre Jr. Tonight is a special night for me." Kelly paced back in fourth, as he finally made eye contact with the woman he loved. Stan quietly giggled to himself.

Suddenly, security guards were sent to bring JaMera center stage. JaMera smiled as everyone looked up at her including the hoes who wanted him.

"Baby you've been nothing but supportive when it comes down to my career. You know I love you, and I know it's hard having to say goodbye to each other every time we have to exchange our goodbyes. People told me we wouldn't work out. People told me you'd find someone better and some people wanted me to leave you. Guess what, I ain't leaving you, not tonight, tomorrow or ever. I think about you everyday, every minute, and every second of my life. I love everything about you and you understand me." Kelly was sobbing know, as he struggled to find the strength to speak. JaMera caressed his cheek as they cried together.

"I know it's not easy. We are young, I get that. But I wouldn't want anybody else by my side." Kelly continued.

Kelly was on one knee now as Stan gasped for air, "JaMera Wilson will you marry me?" JaMera nodded her head, as she quickly forced herself in to Kelly's strong warm arms.

"He was never available." Stan stated, as he threw his popcorn down at the girls who yelled dramatically.

[not yet edited]