be mine ► kobe bryant

Requested by: -mambamentality

I smiled as Kobe opened the door for me. We were in France and to say that our experience here was just wonderful would've been an understatement. Life with Kobe was full of surprises and that's one of my favorite qualities about him.

Kobe held my hand, "baby are you okay?"

I nodded my head still a little shaken that our time here was almost up, "yeah baby don't worry about me I'll be fine."

He stopped in his tracks, "Don't say that Rissy, you know I'll always worry about you."

I smiled as we entered the restaurant. Many people recognized him and to show love to his supporters he waved at them. Usually he would stop and take pictures and sign autographs but today he claimed was all about me which was unnecessary.

"Mr. Bryant. Follow me to your table." One of the waitresses spoke.

I clung onto his hand as there was a special room in the back. It had candles, roses and frames that had photos of us throughout the years. The layout was beautiful and I was in complete awe. I didn't know he would go through all this trouble for me. But then again, he is full of surprises.

"You did all this?" I asked, still observing the beautiful room that had a view of the garden outside.

He shook his head, "why wouldn't I? You deserve it. You're my queen."

I smirked, "you know if there wasn't any glass windows. I would've done some bad things to you."

He squinted his eyes as he smiled, "my bad."

We then had a tender kiss just as the waitress interrupted us. At first I didn't think we'd have a problem but the way she was eying Kobe up and down really annoyed me and I wasn't going to have it. Not on my last day in France with Kobe.

I called her over, "Hey can we request a waiter. One that is a man?"

Kobe raised his eyebrows in confusion, "baby what are you doing" he mouthed.

She bit her lip, "ummm NO this restaurant is really busy and we're not going to change our plans just for a hoe. I'm sorry but I'm your waitress whether you like it or not."

At that moment I wanted to pull out her hair, as I pushed off the chair. Kobe knowingly got up as an attempt to stop me.

"baby it's not worth it." He mumbled, as he wrapped his arms around me. I glared at her as I let her walk out with her hair on her head. If Kobe wasn't  here you best know that bitch would've came out bald.

He sighed, "look lets just ignore her. I don't need anybody interrupting my afternoon with my queen." He smiled.

After I came back from the restroom we had a new waiter and he seemed like a genuine guy who had no intention of calling me a 'hoe' like that other girl. After he left, Kobe and I laced our fingers together. I was just staring at him and he was staring at me.

"I love you." I mouthed.

He blew a kiss in my direction as I pretended to catch it. After a while we just bursted out laughing, "I can't understand why we're not talking and whispering stuff to each other when nobody else is in the room." Kobe joked.

"We're being seductive." I whispered yet again.

He sipped on his glass of wine, "I guess we are baby."

•••

After our stomachs were full of liquor and French cuisine we were going to go find a cab to go to the airport so we could catch our flight but Kobe stopped in his tracks.

"Baby what's wrong." I asked.

"Ever since I've meet you. You never fail to tell me when I'm doing something wrong. Or tell me the truth. You're always honest and I'm a better man for it. Before I met you, I had expectations when it came down to woman but you have surpassed all my expectations. You are there for me whenever I need you to be. Everyday I wake up, feeling blessed, not because I get to live my life again but because I get to live life with you."

He popped out a jewelry box out of his suit, as I gasped surprised. It's probably a promise ring.

" Without you I am incomplete, but with you I am complete. I promise I'll spend the rest of my days treating you like the queen that you are. Will you marry me?"

"Yes baby! Yes!" I said blushing.

We heard people clapping, as people filmed this important moment in both of our lives. I covered my face in Kobe's arms because people were taping and I didn't like the extra attention.

Not yet edited.