Plan B

Nagisa's P.O.V
"w-what happened to her!?" I asked Nakamura, she was breathing heavily which was probably because she ran all the way to come here.
"Me and karma were just strolling around on the mountain and we found Kayano passed out." Koro-Sensei panicked and picked me and Nakamura and flew us to where Nakamura told us. I saw Kayano on the ground and her head was resting on Karma's lap. Seeing that I felt uneasy, no What I felt was.......
Jealousy???
"Koro-Sensei! Thank goodness you're here, she won't wake up...." Karma looked at Kayano with eyes filled with worry.
"Nyuuya!!!.... - that's a real problem.... Maybe it's because of her tentacles being removed recently. Anyhow she needs rest, but we can't simply leave her at the infirmary because the classes are about to end, Nakamura, can you take her with you at your house for tonight??"
"I'm sorry sensei but I have a cat and Kayano's allergic to them."
I don't know why but I felt relieved.
"Koro-Sensei, I'd be ha-" Karma was about to say something but I cut him off and said
"I'LL TAKE HER!!"
"Nurufufufufu..... Very well then Nagisa-Kun, we're all counting on you, you may take Kayano-san and leave early" He said that and flew off.
"Well then we're off too..... " Nakamura and Karma also took their leave.
WAIT! I SAID THAT BUT, KAYANO WILL STAY AT MY HOUSE FOR ONE NIGHT!! AND THAT TOO WHEN MY MOM'S AT A BUSINESS TRIP!!
"That means we'll be alone..." oh my god what the hell am I thinking!! Snap out of it you perverted bluenette!
I picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride till my house. After reaching the house I unlocked the door and made her rest on the couch.
Her sleeping face...... It's so cute...waaaiiit what exactly do you think you are doing Nagisa Shiota?
"But really, how come I never noticed she was so beautiful." I let her rest on the couch and started making dinner. Since their weren't many ingredients I decided to fix something simple and I ended up with omelet rice. Kayano wasn't awake so I ate by myself and then washed the dishes. I walked up and sat beside her.
"I wonder how long she's going to take to wake up. It doesn't feel right...... " I picked her up bridal style and went upstairs, I opened the door of my room and made my way to the bed and gently placed her on it and pulled the blanket over.
"I should probably go shopping, after all I do want to show off my cooking skills in front of Kayano.... Hmm... And I'll buy her some pudding as well..... " Thinking so I took my wallet and left.

Konbanwa Minna!!!!
Reader~ Stop being a weaboo and tell us what's gonna happen in the next chapter already
Author-chan~ Yaah Yaah... So the next story will contain Kayano's P.O.V also........ And trust me she's gonna get hell of a shock😏😏😏😏.... And the title's probably gonna be "Ohayo!"..........
Reader-chan~ Wow!! This is the first time in the preview she wasn't so annoying.
Author-chan~ I've done only two of them though....
Reader-chan~ Well..... Duh... NOW STOP WASTING MY TIME, I'VE FOT OTHER NAGIKAE FANFICS TO READ.
Author~ Gommenesei... Well then Mata Ashta ne