KARMA'S VALENTINE- PART ONE

AGAIN I'M SO SORRY GUYS AND I'VE PROBABLY LOST MOST OF THE READERS BUT I STILL DON'T WANT TO LEAVE IT INCOMPLETE........ THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SWELL....COZ, DUH...IT'S KARMA!>&<

NAGISA'S  P.O.V

Today was just like any other day, I made sure to refill my Anti-Sensei gun with bb bullets, brushed my teeth, showered, had breakfast, and marked the date on calendar,

12th February........ 

"Valentine's Day is about to come............"

What's it to me...........i mean, it's not like I want a certain someone to give me any chocolate, preferably short, with the most adorable smile ever, and with bright amber eyes that light up my whole day.

Stop there, boy....

And while trying to get my thoughts in control.......I left for school.

Kayano's P.O.V.

 As Usual, I got to school pretty early and sat on my chair trying to finish my literature home work when I felt a chill up my back...

*shudder...*

"W-what do you want, Karma-Kun?"

"Looks like my teachings have finally started to bear fruit, I'm impressed you could tell it was me."

"A-Arigatou."

"Meh~"

"So......what do you want Karma-kun"

Karma's P.O.V

"Funny You should ask."

"Eh?"

"Well, as you know....Valentine's Day is coming up, so....I'm gonna need your help."

"What kind of help?" 

"well.....do NOT  under any circumstances tell anyone but-"

and that's when Nagisa with his terrible timing decided to grace us with his presence.

"hey, Karma....You're early today"

"yeah, anyway......Kayano, want to continue this later after school?"

and there she was, her tiny little face in the most comical smug look of all time.....

"sure, Karma-kun"

Did I make a Mistake..............Nah, I'm me.......

Nagisa's P.O.V

What does karma want to talk to Kayano about? 

"So....Kayano, did you finish the Literature Homework?"

"OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!! (>_<)"

"heheh......Yeah, well....Karma DOES have a way of Distracting. What were you guys talking about anyway?"

"He was acting really weird, actually. He said he wanted my help for valentine's day....."

"Huh...? that is weird."

Before I knew it, Koro-Sensei entered the classroom and started taking attendance.

I wonder what Karma is upto.....

Author~ LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!!

Reader~ SHE'S BACK!!!

Author~ Careful there......I might even think you're excited.

Reader~ Uh.....Must....Go.....read......Other......Fanfics...............

Author~ There They Go.......