Ohayou!!!

Nagisa's P.O.V
I was walking on the road making my way to the supermarket when suddenly I felt something awkward......
Why does it feel like somebody is following me. I turned around only to find a yellow basketball
"KORO-SENSEI!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING FOLLOWING YOUR STUDENT!?!?!!."
"Nurufufufu.... Seems like my ultimate disguise has been seen through the eyes of an assassin, BEHO-"
"Oh shut your trap..... Octopus" Karma popped from behind the wall nearby...
"Karma, Koro-Sensei.... Just what are you two up to?"
"Oh absolutely nothing, we were just coming to check up on you so that you wouldn't do something naughty to poor Kayano..... " Karma said while picking Koro-Sensei up.
" JUST WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, A DELINQUENT!?!?!?!!"
"Oi~sorry Nagisa, well then now that We've made sure, we'll take our leave" Karma said this and started tossing Koro-Sensei like what you would do with a real ball.
"karma!! Pls dont do that, Sensei is extremely sensitive you se!!"
"Heheh..... You don't have your human disguise so you are stuck with this form... How about begging me.... "
"seriously there's no end to his bullying...."
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU DUE TO KORO-SENSEI'S ROAD RAGE.....

I bought whatever I needed for tomorrow's break fast, it's a good thing my mother taught me to cook, a proper lady should know how to cook, she says.... Huh....:'(
I reached home and put all of the things I bought into fridge, then I went to check up on Kayano.
"Still not awake."
I watched T.V until it was time to sleep. I made my way to my room and........
"Now that I think about it, WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP!!"
I pulled out the futon and layed it beside the bed. Just when I was about to go to sleep I took a last look at her. I couldn't control myself..
"I wanna be close to her....." I folded the futon and put it back in it's place and cuddled up in the bed next to kayano.
"She smells so sweet......" was my last thought before drifting into sleep.

Kayano's P.O.V
I woke up only to find out that my head was hurting like crazy, I wasn't able to move my body freely because of dizziness, after a while when got over it, I realized something.
"This definitely isn't my bed."
WHICH MEANS I'M NOT IN MY ROOM!!!
I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAGISA!!!!
My head was resting on his shoulders and his arm was around my waist and our faces were.......... way too close.
"H-huh!!" I tried moving a little bit but in that instant Nagisa opened his eyes and grabbed me.
"Ohayou Kayano!!" He said and gave me a warm smile.
"O-O-Ohayou N-Nagisa" I said, my face blushing blood red.
Nagisa's P.O.V
Oh my god she's so cute when she blushes ^o^
"Um... Nagisa?"
"Yeah"
"what am I doing here?"
"Oh, gomen Kayano... The thing is, you suddenly collapsed in the mountains. Koro-Sensei asked someone to take care of you since leaving you in the infirmary would be too risky, so I volunteered."
"I-I see.. "
"By the way Kayano.... Are you feeling alright?"
"Yeah, thanks a lot Nagisa" She said and smiled her usual cheerful smile, if not it was more cheerful than usual, a tint of red spread across my face.
"Don't worry about it, Kayano. After all.... It's what friends do right?"
Her expression became somewhat gloomy after that.
"Yeah..... "
Oh no did I do something to make her mad pls pls pls God No.......

Kayano's P.O.V

Friends huh, OF COURSE!! Just what exactly was I expecting, Nagisa always has his head held high, always facing forward, I'm probably just a hindrance for him..
"Um.... Kayano you haven't eaten anything since yesterday so....I'll cook something for you"
"You will?"

Nagisa's P.O.V

"You will?" She asked me with her sparkling hazel eyes.
"Yup, so tell me what you're in the mood for."
"Something Sweet!!!"
I knew it, I knew for sure that she would request for something sweet, so I went shopping and bought all the things I wanted to prepare something good.
"Sure!!, Just sit over there and wait till I'm finished."
"OKIE DOKIE!!"
Just you wait Kayano..... I'm gonna make you the best breakfast ever!!!

Aggghhhh..... There you go..... It seriously was a long chapter for me..... I hoped you liked it!! And yeah thank you all for your love and support and this book is definitely turning out more good than I expected it to...... And.... Now TIME FOR THE PREVIEW!!!
Reader-Chan~ she cannot be more annoying than this.....
Author-chan~Wanna bet... ;-)
Reader-chan~ uggghhh.... Hurry up...
Author-chan~ Oh yeah..... So the next chapter's gonna be BEST BREAKFAST EVER... I know you must have figured it out..... But never mind......
See you soon cause it's already reached 824 words........