Sharing Bed

Nagisa's P.O.V

"Koro-Sensei, THE HECK IS THIS!?"

"Nurufufufufu..........It's my couple setup#2" Koro-Sensei replied with a pink face.
"Why the hell are You Like this you pervy octopus!?" Nakamura shouted and started stabbing him with a knife, Koro-Sensei was off guard so she was easily able to cut two of his tentacles.

"NYUYAA! But don't you want to see this classroom full of couples holding hands and acting all Lovey-Dovey!? SPECIALLY THOSE TWO !!" Koro-Sensei pointed towards Me and Kayano. We just sweat dropped as we were used to the fact that the whole class was shipping us.

"BUT SLEEPING TOGETHER IS JUST TOO MUCH!" It was Kayano.

We all glanced back to the school grounds, where all the futons were set up. The No. Of futons was half the No. Of students in our class. Well.....that wasn't what got us pissed. The thing was...............

Flashback ~

"Aaahhh Man I'm tired..." Nakamura said while stretching out her arms.

"YEAH! I can't wait to have the girls talk and listen to all of the horror stories the class has to share!" Kurahashi exclaimed.

"H-horror stories!?" Kayano said in a scared tone while tugging on Kanzaki's arm.

"OH! I almost forgot, Kayano? Wanna share bed with me?"

"Uhuh.....Sur-" but before Kayano could agree Koro-Sensei butted in.
"THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!"
"Eh? What is?"

Koro-Sensei moved at his mach 20 speed and planted a board in front of every futon which were arranged in a circle and on each board there were some names written on it which indicated the respective pair to sleep on it.

"I will absolutely not allow any rebellion in this matter." Koro-Sensei said in a pink face

End Of Flashback ~

So this is how we all ended up assassinating him..........again.

"Man! You just need material to fanboy over" Nakamura stated
"B-but......ahem" Koro-Sensei made a poker face.
"WHAT'S WITH THAT BLANK ASSED FACE!!"

"Nurufufufu......let's on with the night now shall we"

(Well......I know y'all have probably guessed the pairing by now but......still......HERE !!
Nagisa with Kayano
Sugino with Kanzaki
Karma with Okuda
Rio with Hinano ...........aaaaaand the rest don't matter.....ooh and Chiba and Hayami too.......)

"WHY DOES NAKAMURA GET A GIRL!!" KAYANO pouted.
"Ne kayano, is it perhaps that you don't wanna share beds with Nagisa?" It was Karma (OBVIOUSLY)
"N-No It's Not Like T-that Nagisa!"

Karma nudged me and I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

We all made our way to our futons Sugino and kanzaki were on our right and karma and Manami our left.

"Say Kayano do you want to sleep on the right side or left?"
"Umm.....can I sleep on the right?"
"Sure thing"

We all stayed up for a bit after that to tell horror stories and making fun of Karasuma and Bitch-Sensei. And after a while we were all exhausted and went to sleep.

TimeSkip To The Middle of the Night~

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt that someone was clutching on my arm. Knowing who it was and hearing little shrieks, I instinctively turned to face her and as expected, it was her.

"Kayano are you okay...." I asked just to be sure but received no reply, she was wearing a pained expression on her face and was making little muffling noises.

She Must Be Having A Really Bad Dream.......

I pulled her into an embrace and held her close to me while rubbing circles on her back. My lips were close to her ears.

"shh....shh....it's okay.....I'm here....it's okay......it's okay......." I felt her loosing up a bit.

"Nahwisa...." She muttered before drifting off to a peaceful slumber, making me chuckle. I thought about letting her go but I didn't.

It's fine just as it is.......

Sleep engulfed me as I held her dear in my arms.

There You Go A Cute And Fluffy Chapter.......I actually wanted to write more about class's reaction to all of this and all but I thought this was the best ending so.......that will have to wait for the next time in the chapter WHAT A SURPRISE. And I guess it will be a bit short.......cause I'm....kind of.....Transposing it I gues.....so.....

AND YAA......DON'T YOU THINK THAT PIC ABOVE IS JUST ADORABLE !!!!

NAGIKAE FOREVER