Truth And Dare Time

Kayano's P.O.V

"Why isn't Koro-Sensei teaching us anything?" I asked Nagisa and it turns out he was thinking the same thing as me, Koro-Sensei was just sitting on his seat with his face all pink and he was talking to himself.
"Nurufufufu......youth is so amazing."
He mumbled something and went out of the class laughing to himself.

"Hey! If the octopus isn't teaching us anything then let's play something!" Sugino said exitedly.

"I'm up for truth and dare!" Nakamura said joining in.
"Yeah! Sounds fun!" Kurahashi was also hyped up about it.

And so we all moved the chairs a little to make space for all of is and sat down in a circle.
Karma and Namura were giving pretty daring dares to everyone, for example Karma dared Kanzaki to kiss Sugino's cheeks(and Sugino passed out after that.....) and Nakamura dared hayami to hold Chiba's hand for the rest of the game.
"Alright, I'm spinning..." Hayami said and spinned the bottle, The bottle spinned and stopped on me, and on the other end was..............Karma.......

Oh no.......I'm dead...

"Kayano, I dare you to play the pocky game with Nagisa"
"W-wha- B-But..."
"No buts" He looked at Nagisa and smirked, He just sighed and got up.
"N-No wait!!" I started trying to squirm my way out of this.
"Nope, choose, chocolate or strawbey" Karma asked me still smirking. I helplessly looked and Nagisa.

WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING!!!!

"Kayano........you know we're all waiting." Karma said again.
"Fine.......chocolate then...." Karma smirked again and handed a chocolate pocky stick to Nagisa.
"I-Im sorry to have dragged you in this.." I said almost whispering.
"it's okay, it's not your fault."

With that he put the Pocky stick in my mouth and placed his lips on the other end, I immediately tensed up. He started chewing the stick and my temperature began to rise with every bite he took. He reached halfway of the stick and I started blushing even harder.

Nagisa's P.O.V

Just a few more bites........
I had eaten more than half of the pocky, the whole class was watching us(well....except Sugino) but I didn't care. Kayano wasn't moving even an inch, she just stood there blushing real hard. Well.....not that I mind.

Almost there.........
And just when our lips were about to meet.......
SNAP!!!

THE STICK BROKE !!!!!!

"Aww~ too bad, and the real fun was about to begin as well.....:-\" Nakamura said shutting down her camera.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU FILMING IT !!!" Kayano shouted at her while blushing like a tomato.

"Well...the dare's complete, right? I asked Karma.
"Yeah....unless you wanna go for another round....."
"SHUT THE HELL UP !!"

The bell rang signalling the end of classes. We all hurried and packed our bags.

"Well then!! Se you tomorrow Nagisa!!" Kayano waved at me.
"Yeah! See you!" And with that, we took off to our homes.

"Huh, I wonder how can I make her fall in love with me....."

So here's the chapter that I promised.
And the next chapters gonna be PROBLEM TIME in which Kayano will......well see for your self...I mean read for yourself......
Ja ne~