What A Surprise

"AAAAHH!!! OH MY SUGAR HONEY BEAR THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!"
"HEY MOVE ASIDE! I WANNA LOOK TOO!"
"Hey Nakamura, show me your pictures"
"MOVE ASIDE MAEHARA YOU'VE BEEN DROOLING OVER THEM FOR 5 MINUTES!!"
"DON'T BE SO LOUD! YOU'LL WAKE THEM UP!"
"Uhh....guys, don't you think that's enough? But.....Ahem can I have a peek too((>_<))"

Kayano's P.O.V

I woke up to some shrieking and snapping noises. I opened my eyes and saw that all of my classmates were gathered around me. With a look of Awe on their faces.

"Good morning everyone! What's up........"

After waiting long for a reply. I realized that they weren't looking only at me. I turned my face in the direction of their eyes.

E-h!! So they weren't looking at me but us!?

After realizing the position we were in, my head started a rapid fire round.

WHY ARE WE SLEEPING LIKE THIS!?
HOW DOD WE END UP LIKE THIS!?
HOW VAN HE BE SLEEPING SO PEACEFULLY WHEN ALL OF OUR CLASSMATES ARE PRACTICALLY DROOPING OVER US!?
WAIT, DOES HE LIKE ME!? OMG!!
DO I LIKE HIM BACK!? OF COURSE!!
NO WAIT, WHAAAT IS HAPPENING!!?

And my heart? Nothing much, it just felt like it would explode any minute.

My cheeks started heating up. I tried waking him up but my voice couldn't come out. I started squirming.

"Oh kayano not yet I wanted a photo of both of you blushing......" I heard Karma say.

"EEEEHHH?!" This time when I shouted, I was pretty confident that it was so loud it would even budge Koro-Sensei, staring at my sisters picture.

And sure enough, Nagisa woke up. And we were facing each other, both of our faces red.

Why is he blushing!?

"Got it......."

I quickly freed myself from Nagisa's arm and jumped back.

"Uhhh......G-Good morning everyone?" Nagisa greeted everyone.
"Attaboy Nagisa!" Nakamura tackled him from behind.
"It sure was a good night for both of you wasn't it??" Karma chimed in.

Hearing that made us blush even more than before.

"N-No YOU'RE WRONG KARMA!! I DIDN'T KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

Everyone was shocked at first, but Karma and Nakamura gained back their composure pretty fast and their grins got even wider, they pulled themselves even close to Nagisa.

"My my Nagisa~ didn't know that you were the type to assault girls in the middle of the night." Karma stated.

"H-huh!? Nagisa I hate you!!" I shouted trying to sound as angry as I could and Kanzaki and Kurahashi quickly came by side and Okuda covered me with a blanket. All three of them started glaring daggers at Nagisa. Even Sugino....And Maehara was there Nose bleeding while mumbling something about time and place.

In short things weren't going so good for him.

"N-NO EVERYONE YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG!"
"No, Nagisa. Its all crystal clear as the lake" Sugino taunted back.
"At least hear me out! The thing is I woke up in the middle of the night, and Kayano was having a bad dream. I didn't wanted to wake her up, So.......it was the only thing I could think of but, I somehow ended up falling asleep."

Now that he says it, I did have a bad dream about my sister.

As soon as I realized that, my heart skipped a beat, Nagisa cared so much about me....

"Kayano, is this the truth? Karma asked me.
"I do remember the dream but that's about all. I told you already I don't remember us ending up how we did" I replied with a slight blush on my face.
"Kaede-chan, did you have a really bad dream, what was it about?" Kanzaki asked me worriedly.

Nagisa's P.O.V

"Kaede-chan, did you have a really bad dream, what was it about?"

Kayano's expression turned into a sad one as she said.

"It was about my sister........"
"Are you alright?" Okuda asked her.
"Yeah, no need to worry, I'm used to having these dreams....." She smiled, but I knew that it was a forced one.

Seeing her like this made my chest hurt. Knowing that she's been enduring so much, made me feel worthless, like all the training and teachings I had received up until now, they didn't mean anything unless I couldn't protect the ones I care about, And the one I love...........

Never am I ever gonna let you suffer like this Kayano.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where's Koro-Sensei?"
"I'm right here students!" we spotted Koro-Sensei sitting in the sand box jolting down something enthusiastically in a very......very thick notebook......

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU YOU FREAKING YELLOW BOB HEAD!!" Everyone shouted at him before taking of their weapons.

I went over to Kayano and patted her head. She smiled, Genuinely this time.

That's my Kayano.

And I decided that I would forgive Koro-Sensei, Just this once......

Hey everyone I'm back!!!
I really took me longer than I calculated to write this one but well......what can I say, all's end's well well??

Reader-chan~ Alls Well That Ends Well......
Author-chan~ YEAH YEAH!! THAT ONE!
Reader-chan~ Ahem....
Author-chan~ ehhehhehh...........um.......Stay tuned for the next chapter!!
Sorry but I honestly have no idea right now what's it gonna be.....
But Fret Not!!
I can never stop rumning out of ideas for my OTP
Well it's getting late here so..
Good Night!!!