A Word Of Advice~ Realized Feelings

Nagisa's P.O.V

"So Karma, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him as I was curious.
"How are things going on between you and Kayano?"
"H-huh!! W-what do you mean??" I replied, obviously blushing.
"Fine let's get this straight, what do you think of kayano?"
"W-well she's really a very nice girl and the only girl who I can call my closest friend...." I answered him, still blushing.
"Really? Just a close friend?"
"W-what else could there be to it!?"
"My my Nagisa~ I don't think you stare at your friend for god knows what time and not let another guy take her home."
"FINE YOU WIN!! I-"
Our conversation was cut short when Koro-Sensei suddenly entered the classroom.
"Every One!! Please take your seat, I will now take attendance. Isogai stood up from his seat.
"Stand, Aim and SHOOT!!" we all started shooting and as usual, no avail.
"Nurufufufu........you still have a long way to go. Now let's clean this mess up and we'll start the class."
We all started cleaning up.

I know it now.........

I glanced at Kayano who was picking up the BB Bullets and putting them in a bag with Kanzaki-San.

Yeah, I won't lie to myself anymore.

Suddenly Kurahashi jumped on Kayano to scare her, that made both Kayano and Kanzaki-San jump and the bullets and their hard work was all spilled on the floor and kayano started bawling.

I've realised now........I love her. Yeah, I really do. I love Kayano and I want her.

Kanzaki-San was now trying to cheer her up. That made me laugh.
We all finished up cleaning and Koro-Sensei started classes.

Time skip as Nagisa was day dreaming the whole time~

"Aaah.....Finally the classes are over !!" Kayano signed from her seat.
"Huh? Did you forget that we have our chemistry practical today?"
"Eh?! NO WAY! I never heard of it!"
"But Koro-Sensei did annou- oh yeah you were not here at that time yesterday."
"Oooh and I was looking forward to going home and eat pudding too:'("

Heheh as cute as can ever be.....

Karma and okuda walked up to us.
"guys you ready?" Karma asked
"yup! Let's go!" Kayano said.
"Huh? Talk about mood swings."
"Eheheh."

We went over to the chemistry lab and waited for Koro-Sensei to assign us partners.
"okay every one I'm now gonna announce you your partners please make your way to the seats with them, the partners are as follows...."

Karma and Nagisa
Okuda and Nakamura
Okano and Maehara
Kayano and Sugino............

"Oh man.....what a shame, Sugino took your princess away...." Karma said teasing me.
"Karma.....please stop."
"So you're admitting it?"
"Karma! I told you..."
"So you don't, alright then I'll go help Sugino." With that Karma started walking off to where Kayano and Sugino were, I ran after him and grabbed his arm.
"Geez! You win, I admit it."
"What?"
"I like her." I said while blushing a bit. Karma gave me his famous smirk.
"And......??"
"But I don't think she likes me back......"
Karma sighed and murmured something to himself.
"Well if that's what you think, then make her"
"B-but how?" Karma pulled me by the neck and forced me to look at him.
"Look partner, whatever you do, hurry up, cause if you don't..." He then forced me to look at Kayano and sugino. They were mixing two unusual liquids and they're faces were.....kind of.......close. It looked like Sugino cracked a joke because Kayano was laughing.

"No......." I felt guilty about not being the one to make her laugh. Not being the one whom she was showing this smile to.
"Now what you think?"
"Karma I need help"
"What for?"
"You know it."
"No I don't........."
"Alright I'll manage it on my own"
"No wait!! I'll help you, bit first let's get this experiment over with."

Aaah......alright everyone I finally made Nagisa admit it, anyway I hope you like it.

Reader-Chan~ Yeah it was so-so
Author-chan ~ It's pretty big coming from you, you know.
Reader-chan~ Really...??
Author-chan~ Yeah.....*sniffs back tears of happiness*

SO THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND READING IT AND PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.......................TRUTH AND DARE TIME~ >_<