Chapter 7: Marco De Luca...

Marco's P.O.V.

I made sure I had woken up early so I could make it to the office on time. I had a rush of excitement knowing that I would be seeing Kalene this morning. Don't get me wrong, I liked going to the office, but from now on I would like it even more knowing that she will be there.

Deciding to drive myself after making sure I had everything, I get into my sports car and take off for the forty five minute drive.

Finally making it to the building, I park in the garage and make my way to the private elevator that would take me to the 73rd floor. 

Humming to the background music, I pull out my phone to check my messages. After a few minutes, the doors open to the floor. Stepping out, I see none other than Felicia, my temp. 

"Good morning Mr. De Luca." jumping out of her seat eagerly. Something she did every morning.

"Morning Felicia." greeting her back with a small smile. I always try to keep it short with her since I notice how she lingers on me when she's next to me. It has become very irritating how she leans too close, rubs her fake breasts on my arm or wears short tight fitting outfits in the office so I take notice. Not that she didn't look good in them, Felicia is an attractive woman. But desperation poured out of her each time she was near, plus she wasn't my type.

"I have your appointments synced in on your phone calendar, the documents that need to be signed for the Accounting department are on top of your desk and I've scheduled your lunch meeting for noon time like you requested." she quickly tells me.

"Thank you. You sure are efficient." 

"It's my job sir. Anything to make the boss...happy." she smiles but I knew the innuendo behind the comment. Wasn't the first time she's insinuated it.

Clearing my throat I nodded just my head. "Well, I will be in my office. Mrs. Harrison will be coming by later on." I tell her as I walk towards my office.

"Alright. Would you like your coffee now?" she asked as she followed me in.

"Yes, thank you." taking off my suit jacket he and hanging it up on the coat rack that was in the corner.

"Will be right back with that sir." smiling again she turns on her stilettos and leaves the office.

Shaking my head, I couldn't feel more relieved that Kalene was taking over as my assistant.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

An hour passed and I was sitting behind my desk going over some of the paperwork that needed to be signed. Checking the time I noticed that it will only be a while until Mrs. Harrison will be showing up with Kalene in tow. The thought of seeing her made me smile.

I've been in an out of relationships since I was a teen. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a womanizer, at least not like my father. Growing  up I saw the women he had as mistresses go in and out of his office and home while my mother was away, or sent away by him. It disgusted me, especially when half the females could be my sister. They were young and gold diggers.

My father treated my mother like hell. He was mainly verbally abusive and sometimes even physical. It was worst when he drank. So many years I witnessed my mother cry and be covered in bruises that I swore that I would never treat any female like a mere object or punching bag.

Knowing the signs of an abused victim, I felt every inch of my body telling me that Kalene wasn't in a good environment. I would bet his life on it.

"Mr. De Luca." hearing Felicia's voice on the intercom broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Felicia?" 

"Mr. Stevens is on line one." responding.

"Thank you." picking up the receiver. "Mr. Stevens. Good morning, how may I help you?"

Heading back up to my office I check the time on my watch. Kalene and Mrs. Harrison should have gotten to the office already. Unfortunately, I had to go down to Accounting to speak to Mr. Stevens who is the head of the department. He needed me to look at some investments that the company was looking into.

Hearing the elevator doors open I step out and notice that neither Felicia or Kalene were in the front office. I hope everything was okay and that Kalene had made it. Maybe Felicia was showing her around the office.

Walking towards my office I notice it opened ajar. Hearing voices I cock my brow as I push it wider only to see my f'ing brother half naked...while Kalene was kneeling down in front of him.

"WHAT THE F**K!"

                                 *Carlo De Luca played by Andrea Denver in Media Picture*

A/N: 07/14/2016

Hello guys, hope everyone is doing well. I know, it's been over a month since I haven't updated. But, I have been very busy and will be for the rest of the Summer. Sorry that the Chapter is short but I didn't want you guys to wait longer. Hope you like is regardless.

What do you guys think was going on between Marco's brother and Kalene? What will Marco do?

I've submitted this story and some of my other stories for the #wattys2016 so wish me luck. I have also decided to Publish my story "I'm Only His...(Book 1)" so I will be busy with that. Check it out if you haven't...no pressure though.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting...have a great Summer!