Chapter 3

"Who is that?" I asked Klaus.

He grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes,
"Umm... Stay here one minute love." He told me as he occasionally looked from where the sound was coming from.

"What?! No I will not! Who is that Klaus?" I exclaimed.

"It is nobody. I just don't want you to worry." Klaus said with safety.

"Ok" I answered.

Uh, no way I was going to stay here. I'll just follow him. Klaus walked off into the trees right when he is out of seeing range I start to follow him. I can't see, but he walks up to a girl with blonde hair....

Rebekah?! I turned on my hearing and she said, "He is here asking for Caroline!" Who is asking for me I mean I have no friends.

Wait who could it be?

Oh no!

Matt!

"Wait what?! She is here with you?! Why in bloody hell is she here!" Rebekah yelled at Klaus.

"First of all don't panic Rebekah!"

"Don't panic look at yourself!"

"Be quiet I need to think...We will just have to take her to him."

"Well I could have thought of that! What if Matt knows that you were with her and he will hate Caroline forever!"

"Ah! Hell!"

"Well how about I just tell her?"

"Have you go bonkers!?"

"She is smart enough not to tell him that she was with me. I know what I am doing Rebekah."

He is coming!

I panicked and used my vampire speed to get back to where Klaus and I were standing.

"Hello Love, it seems we have a visitor."

"Who?" I asked playing dumb.

"Well it is the quarter back...Matt Donavan a presume...?"
"Oh Matt. Yes he is the quarter back. Why is he here?"

Still playing dumb

"For you Caroline."

"Oh" I mumble.

"Shall we proceed?"

"Yes uh...let's go."

We walked through the woods a little ways until we reached the giant mansion. Klaus and I walked in the first thing I saw was a ginormous chandelier in the middle of the entrance and there were two grand stairs cases on each side of the main entrance. Under each staircase there looked to be two more chandeliers but smaller than the other one Everything looked like it was made out of marble and diamonds 
"How many people did you have to compel for this?" I asked humorously.

"Only a couple" Klaus half jokes back and glances at me and in my words 'flawless smile'. We walked between the two staircases into a room that had two couches across from each other and a chair on each side of the two couches. I saw a blonde and blue eyed boy sitting on one of the chairs closes to the entrance of the room.

"Matt?" I asked confused. He stood up from the two thousand dollar chair.

"Caroline! What? Why? Uh..." He said at me then looked at Klaus then back at me. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looks down before he looked back at me again.

"Um Klaus can you let me and Matt talk....alone?"I asked Klaus. He looks at me with a concerned look on his face, but leaves anyway. Before he left the room he says,   "I will wait in the study." He has a freaking study what the hell! Could he get an hotter!?

When Klaus was out of hearing range or at least human hearing range Matt spoke up. I can't even imagine what he was about to say....I can't believe you Caroline, how could you Caroline, I thought we were friends Caroline, what are you thinking being with Klaus! Then I heard Matt speak ready for anything he was going to throw at me.

"Caroline are you ok? I have been worried sick about you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry you guys this was a really crappy chapter! But I will try really hard to get the next chapter up soon. And I swear there is going to be so many Klaroline parts it is going to be great. I am even excited for it!
XOXO
Nellie Raye