Bonus Chapter: Kol & Bonnie

This was requested by mellppua !!

Thank you for the suggestion! I hope you enjoy it along with my other readers xx

Playlist:

Love Shot- EXO

Narrative POV

Bonnie walked swiftly through the woods trying to remain calm. She searched through the woods for Elena, but she couldn't find her.

She might have ran all the way back to the Salvatore's. Elena was so terrified and Bonnie knew that. She just wished she could of done more. Bonnie quickly sent Elena a quick message as she continued to walk through the woods.

'I hope your safe. Please text me when you get this xx'

Bonnie stuffed her phone back into her back pocket of her dark blue skinny jeans returning back to her thoughts.

She should of killed them. Each one of those terrible vampires. Using Elena as bait for Klaus. A play toy. That is what all of us are to the originals. Just objects to abuse and use for their own amusement.

Bonnie found herself ending up in the middle of town square spotting the grill across the somewhat busy street. She has been walking for so long she could use a break and maybe an ice cold lemonade.

Bonnie enters the Mystic grill happily as the cool air kisses her chocolate skin. Bonnie takes a seat in a booth towards the corner of the room not wanting to associate with anyone right now. She was also a little tired out by using to much magic at once.

Even when she was taking down three vampires and acted like it was nothing...it wasn't nothing it really drained her and she really need a break from her magic for awhile. Or at the very least a couple hours.

A waiter approaches Bonnie taking her order of a lemonade. Just as he was about to walk away to get her order a certain someone slides into the booth across from her.

"Hello there Darling." Kol smirked as he stared at Bonnie.

"What the hell are you doing here Kol?" Bonnie asked frustrated.

"I'll have the same as her." Kol smiled at the waiter.

The waiter walked back to make their drinks as Kol turns his attention back to Bonnie.

"I am here for my thank you." He answered her looking at her with innocent eyes.

"What thank you?" Bonnie said with disgust in her voice. "You kidnapped Elena and tortured her-" Kol stopped her putting a hand up.

"Technically we didn't torture her. At least not yet, you saved her before we could get to that." Kol smirked.

"Oh wow. You are such a good person." Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Anyways, if anything you should be thanking me I didn't kill you right then and there." Bonnie said getting right back onto topic.

"Calm down now Puppy," Kol said using one of his nicknames for her, "If anyone is killing anyone I'd be the one ripping your heart out." Kol explained.

Bonnie looked at him in revulsion. "This is what I am talking about. Do you even hear yourself? When you say things like that it makes me hate you even more." Bonnie exclaimed.

Kol stared at her for a minute trying to decipher her. He tilted his head studying her more.

"Fine." He said quietly. He leans back onto the cheap cushioned booth crossing his arms in front of his chest, but then suddenly he gets back up quicker than Bonnie could register obviously using his vampire speed. "What do you suppose I should do about that then Puppy?" Kol whispered too close to her face which made Bonnie shiver.